Airpods low Volume

1. DupiDap
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2019

DupiDap , Aug 11, 2019 :
    I'm using OnePlus 6 A6000 with Apple Airpods and the volume is ascending for a moment and descending for 10 minutes and againg ascending and descending.I tried all the internet information about enabling ,,Absolute Volume,, in ,,Developer Options,, but it does not help .Maybe you can give some advices how can i use the correct volume.
    Thank you!

2. Antonio Madera González
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

Antonio Madera González , Sep 17, 2019 :
    I was the below issue. I was connected with mi airpods 2 to my MacBook by bluetooth, I turned on my OP 6t bluetooth and my airpods switched theirs connection to my OP. Since then, my airpods 2 have a very low volume.

I reseted my airpods, I reseted to default software my OP 6t, but nothing are working again. I tested "absolute volume" in developer options but nothing, my airpods 2 sound with very low volume.

My airpods 2 are working rightly with my MacBook and my Xiaomi MiPad 3.

DupiDap likes this.
  3. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Sep 17, 2019

Artemus. , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Apple. That's the reason.

4. Actify
    Donut Sep 18, 2019

Actify , Sep 18, 2019 :
    Yea apple made sure you needed to buy an iPhone to get the best sound from them.

Fared likes this.
  5. DupiDap
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2019

DupiDap , Sep 18, 2019 :
    the problem is that the same airpods work normally to another Oneplus A6000 but for my phone no

Actify likes this.
  6. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Sep 18, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 18, 2019 :
    I had this issue with oneplus bullets wireless 1 too.
    What I did was turned the in device volume to maximum. Then kept on pressing the volume + button on bullets wireless 1.
    Then the issue was solved.
    Try that.