Airpods volume on OP7 Pro

1. dragidavid
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2019 at 12:05 AM

dragidavid , Sep 14, 2019 at 12:05 AM :
    Hi all!

I need some help to fix the volume issue with my Airpods on my phone. I've been using the Airpods with my OP7 Pro for a while now but it got messed up yesterday. For some reason, I can't increase the volume after a certain point now.

I've tried to turn on the "Disable Absolute Volume" option in the Dev Settings because I saw that trick worked for some people before. Well, it didn't work for me.

I tried the Airpods with different Android phones, and I had the same issue, low volume.
    I tried the Airpods with Apple devices such as MacBook and iPhone and it worked fine.
    I tried to reset the Airpods completely and reconnect, same thing.
    I tried to reset the Bluetooth settings but it didn't work.
    Wiped the cache on my phone, didn't work.
    Tried a different Airpods with my phone, same problem.

Any idea on how to fix this? It's super super annoying and putting me off big time.

Thanks in advance!

AlexCadar likes this.
  2. AlexCadar
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2019 at 12:12 PM

AlexCadar , Sep 14, 2019 at 12:12 PM :
    I have the exact same problem. For some reason I am unable to increase volume on airpods v2.I tried resetting them to no avail, with apple devices they work fine, Only thing that seems to increase volume is equalizer under atmos but volume is still very low. This has started happening as of a few days ago, they worked fine before.

dragidavid likes this.
  3. dragidavid
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2019 at 12:40 PM

4. DiscGames
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2019 at 10:45 PM

DiscGames , Sep 15, 2019 at 10:45 PM :
    Having the same issue on the 6. Only started happening a few days ago. Tried all of the "Absolute Volume" stuff and the Audio Tuner too but no luck.