[Submitted] Airtel network issue after LOS update 10.3.12

1. Rishi_OP
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2021

Rishi_OP , Jul 29, 2021 :
    Before 10.3.12 update, both SIM cards were functional. But post update the Airtel Network is zero, no possibility for incoming or outgoing calls or messages. Tried flight mode switch, reset network, WiFi Bluetooth settings, cleared the SIM tray and reinserted. Point is same Airtel SIM is working in all other handsets expect this updated one.

2. Ankita_S.
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jul 29, 2021

Ankita_S. , Jul 29, 2021 :
    For analyzing this better we would need more details & to get this sorted out at the earliest. We've dropped you a personal message and would request you to respond to the same.

Regards,
    Ankita

Rishi_OP likes this.
  3. Rishi_OP
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2021

Rishi_OP , Jul 29, 2021 :
    I have responded back already.

The issue is not related to WiFi at all. You understood it wrong. It's related to mobile network.

Specifically Airtel SIM is not detecting or registering when in OnePlus 6T while works perfectly fine on other Mobile phones. This is the issue since yesterday post I updated LOS 10.3.12.

4. nitinsharma85
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2021

nitinsharma85 , Aug 2, 2021 :
    I am facing the same issue with my Airtel SIM after I updated to 10.3.12. Tried flight mode switch, reset network, WiFi Bluetooth settings, cleared cache, cleared the SIM tray and reinserted. Nothing worked. This is an issue with airtel network on OnePlus after 10.3.12 update. Please help with a fix.

5. Rishi_OP
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2021

Rishi_OP , Aug 2, 2021 :
    The details of the update was fixed known issues. This issue got induced with the 10.3.12 and in 10.3.13 if it is coming it will fix this known issues. Very well articulated patches. If android 11 is coming in September'21 then we would be told to wait and see if that fixes this issue.

nitinsharma85 likes this.
  6. nitinsharma85
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2021

nitinsharma85 , Aug 2, 2021 :
    My OnePlus6T is useless without the network. This 10.3.12 update will impact many users in the coming days. I have already wasted a day on trying different things. Don't update your OnePlus phone unless there is a stable fix available. I see someone raised the same issue on 22nd July 2021 but sadly no fix is available yet.

Rishi_OP likes this.