Aixuan cover

1. moninen
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

moninen , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Has anyone tried the Aixuan protective skin covers for OnePlus One? (from O P P O M A R T)? I like the colors and the slim design. But I don't know how good is their quality. Does anyone have one of these?

e0029.jpg

2. moninen
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

moninen , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Apparently it's not possible to put direct links here to O P P O M A R T or to another shop that sells these. But if you make a Google search with these exact words, the search results will show different places that sell them, and more pictures:

Colorful AIXUAN Quicksand or Smooth Matte Hard Case Cover For One plus one

The first two places from the google search results have lots of pictures of these protective cases from different angles. I think they look quite attractive, but I don't know if their quality is good. Does anyone here has bought this case?

3. vitamindon
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

4. vitamindon
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

5. moninen
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

moninen , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I don't know. I noticed before that when people write the name of the O -Mart, they put spaces between the letters. Apparently it otherwise gets automatically sensored. Maybe it is seen as competition, since OPO's official cases (and the Chinese OPO) are sold there.

6. MisterFab1an
    Froyo Aug 28, 2014

MisterFab1an , Aug 28, 2014 :
    I have bought it and it's awesome.
    It feels like the normal back of the OPO, but it protects it :D
    Only the back is protected the top and bottom side are protected, the left and right side aren't!

And the shipping from China took only 1 week, that's really awesome!

Pictures later!

EDIT: Just look here, better description:
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/nice-case-from.81635/

7. Stef08
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2014

Stef08 , Aug 31, 2014 :
    I have the red one too and I really love it on my opo I confirm that it feels like the sandstone black and the color changes from light to deep depending from the angle you are looking at the case

8. baqai
    Froyo Sep 2, 2014