Alarm icon stuck

1. pure.by
    Gingerbread Mar 16, 2016

pure.by , Mar 16, 2016 :
    Hi everyone.

Since today morning I've discovered that the alarm icon is stuck in the status bar and I can't make it go away.

See screenshot:
    Screenshot_2016-03-16-17-09-41.png

What's strange is that it wasn't there yesterday, and I haven't set any alarms for today.
    Neither do I have any alarms set at all -- I even deleted the ones that were off.
    Neither do I have any appointments/scheduals/reminders set for the near future (and probably none at all).

I am using Oxygen OS 2.2.1 clean install (installation from scratch after a full Cache+ART+System+Data wipe).

There are 2 alarm apps on my phone: default Google Clock and Timely. Obviously, I have deleted all the alarms / timers, even though they were all off.
    I have explicitly set alarms in both apps and let them go off, hoping that will do the trick. Nope it didn't.

I also use Google Calendar and Google Keep. For the sake of research I've deleted all reminders and disabled all calendars.

I have restarted my phone.

Nothing helped and I'm out of options. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Deleted due to agressive inactivity in this forum section (my support request has gathered 5 views and 0 replies in 3 business days).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016