Alberta, Canada

1. jbaz
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

jbaz , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Also a canadian. From Ontario. Not as cold here bud but cold enough. You get a phone yet??

2. TigerXC
    Lollipop Dec 6, 2014

3. peteryu
    KitKat Dec 6, 2014

peteryu , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Late welcome from Vancouver :)

tomas.belchior likes this.
  4. pssnn
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

pssnn , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you like your OPO as much as I like mine. It is the best phone I have ever had!
    I ordered the flip case over black Friday and am looking forward to checking it out. Hopefully it will be as good as the OPO is!

5. soriFern
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

6. pelijaw
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

pelijaw , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Hello from YYC on my 1+1! Congrats on getting one! You'll love it!

7. tomas.belchior
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

tomas.belchior , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Shipment still pending and waiting patiently!

jbaz and pelijaw like this.
  8. exile183
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

exile183 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    That's an oxymoron. Good times in Edmonton? ;) #calgaryrocks

9. TongueKey
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

10. victoriawu
    Donut Dec 6, 2014

11. Leonc
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

Leonc , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Another fellow Edmontonian here, missed an invite while away and cancelled an Oct pre order. Can't decide if I want to switch from my Nexus 5 to to the plus one. Just upgraded to Lollipop on my N5. Meet a friend who had one and was impressed. Come BF and so tempting to buy without an invite and I gave in. Now waiting impatiently after 7 days of pending shipping. I will pass it to a family member who need to upgrade. Will still keep the N5 for myself. Please keep posted if any of our shipping situation change

12. Legolas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

13. cyclopsoz
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

cyclopsoz , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Dude I'm in a fringe area in Australia and it out performs anything else I've tried. You won't be sorry.

14. phez
    Eclair Dec 6, 2014

phez , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Hello fellow canuck!
    I also ordered my phone over Black Friday, pending shipment still. Can't wait to get my mitts on it.

Anyway,
    Greetings from Saskatoon!

15. tomas.belchior
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

tomas.belchior , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Not sure if anyone here has ran into a thread discussing the border issues OnePlus has seemed to run into, especially the US and Canadian borders, that have caused hold-ups, steeper charges, and the need for documentation from some customers so I am posting the thread here just in case. After reading through it, I decided to cancel my order until I feel more comfortable with their processing. This is what I posted (with link to thread below):

"As much as I didn't want to, I decided last night to cancel my order as I would rather wait until this issue gets resolved (if it does) before attempting to make the phone and accessories jump borders. I understand the start-up component of this company, but I would like to see OnePlus work through these logistics instead of having to risk further hold-up, unforeseen costs, or unsolvable border dynamics. Maybe I am crazy to cancel my order of the OPO, but my Nexus 5 will fair well until I feel more confident in the Canadian purchasing experience."

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...-stopped-at-border.201549/page-7#post-8124756

16. DonaldSiu
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2014

DonaldSiu , Dec 17, 2014 :
    I just ordered one here from Calgary and look forward having in before x'mas (unlikely)

17. govietnam
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2014