Alert !! Cheated by OnePlus Service Team via OnePlus 7

1. G_Shubham_Agrawal_HwZF , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 18, 2021 :
    I was one of the first users to buy Oneplus Buds when it was launched. But before the expiry of warranty period the device stopped working. As a loyal customer, I called the support and given my product for repair you service centre.

But guess what!!! It has been one and half months and there is no update from service centre. I raised the complaint after complaint but no resolution from anyone.

I may not buy any OnePlus product ever again. But can anyone guide what to do?

P.S. I have complaint with the support team and they have escalated the concern n number of times but no response.

3. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Oct 18, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Oct 18, 2021 :
    @camohan @OALEXANDER could you please help the user to escalate the case?

Caomhin likes this.
  4. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Oct 18, 2021

Nipu_1998 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Oct 18, 2021 :
    OnePlus is really slow in service centre management and replacement shipments.
    My OnePlus band was taken in by the service centre and it's been almost 2 months. Still no updates from the service centre regarding the issue.

Caomhin likes this.
  5. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Oct 18, 2021

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Do you have any Case ID for your escalation?

Caomhin likes this.

7. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Oct 18, 2021

camohan , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Hi there, I will escalate this thing internally. Do you know if the product was received by the service centre? In the screenshot, I can see the product being picked up but can't identify if it reached to location.

Cheers.