1. Naman.Goyal39
    Eclair Jun 3, 2021

2. saravanakumarkn
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2021

Vishnu.Zmr likes this.
  3. deepak786
    Froyo Jun 3, 2021

deepak786 , via OnePlus 9R , Jun 3, 2021 :
    someone like OnePlus or Xiaomi who feel compelled to price their products aggressively in India to remain an option for a larger group of people, every bit of the development costs add to the final price. So they have to pick and choose what to include, and what to leave out. That’s the reason why most of the value-for-money Android flagships don’t have an IP rating even today. Because IP rating, like the ability to use 5G networks, also require licensing fees to be paid to a consortium of essential patent holders. So, including support for bands like N41, N44, N79 for 5G will need OnePlus, Xiaomi and other OEMs to pay a fee, which in turn, will increase the final selling price. These brands already receive a lot of flak for being overpriced in India. Imagine what adding these bands would do, especially when you don’t even need it right now.

But what if you do? What if you happen to move to another country which relies on other 5G bands to operate. A place like the United States, which have completely gone against the tide and provide 5G networks over band N41, N2, N5. Then there are the mmWave bands of N260 and N261, which again is not prevalent in the Indian market. In such a scenario, a OnePlus 9 bought in India will not be able to harness the blazing fast 5G speeds available in the US. Sad, but true.

Source:https://www.mysmartprice.com/gear/oneplus-9-series-5g-band-software-update-not-possible-heres-why/

McJader likes this.
  4. ajaypanday6789
    Eclair Jun 3, 2021

tobsin likes this.
  5. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2021

6. Ankit Bhaurah
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2021

Ankit Bhaurah , Jun 3, 2021 :
    If You Already Know the Answer then Why you are asking?
    And here is my reply to your silliest question asked ever :
    Simpilly i want to say that If India Got 5G Network I would Be Much Better or the Best.

7. adarshsingh.78
    Eclair Jun 3, 2021

8. adarshsingh.78
    Eclair Jun 3, 2021

9. ad.7997
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2021

ad.7997 , via OnePlus Nord , Jun 3, 2021 :
    Finally someone said it! Thank God! All these frustrated users and so-called unbiased tech reviewers keep bashing OnePlus at every instance only to fuel their own personal vendetta. These dimwits don't understand that carriers will not launch a product that doesn't have a market. If there is no market for a particular band, carriers will not push it. If there is a huge market for the n78 band, carriers will push that only. Just understand the flow. But no! These "unbiased" tech reviewers and their pet followers have made Twitter such a toxic place!

McJader likes this.

10. Suraj gurav 007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2021

Suraj gurav 007 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 4, 2021 :
    So if 9 device dont support 5G bands like usa
    Then why to spend more money??
    Why oneplus 9 devices is too expensive in pricing in india??
    And people buyed oneplus 9 device due to your promises to increase band in future by OTA updates
    But after that you denied ...
    Your betrayed the users and money..
    Oneplus is not trust worthy now onwards

11. wudangarjun
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2021

12. Krishanu02 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 4, 2021 :
    I am planning to go to Italy soon for my higher studies and i am on the 8 pro , will 5g work seamlessly with their network operator , what will you do if the bands doesn't match with provided bands in Italy . My brother went to Texas after purchasing the 8t from India and can't even access any wave of 5g over there ...

13. aftabalam8c1
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2021

aftabalam8c1 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 4, 2021 :
    A bad justification of bad deeds.

It was our mistakes that we bought one plus 9 pro by investing 70k. After knowing the reality of band supported by one plus 9 series i can say for sure people will avoid buying it. As it's not value for money and not a future proof.

14. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Jun 4, 2021

Liehjan , Jun 4, 2021 :
    You should worry more about the non existing 5G infrastructure instead of the amount of bands the phone got:p

McJader likes this.
  15. B1619847290945
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2021

16. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 5, 2021

McJader , Jun 5, 2021 :
    You can check it yourself on the specifications page

17. Abhijithsm007
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2021

Abhijithsm007 , Jun 5, 2021 :
    yeah you are right..... right now the OnePlus phones quality of phones are downgrading.... with increase in price

18. 1+PremWani
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2021

19. Last edited: Jun 6, 2021

Yashdolas likes this.