All About Invites (To Buy and To Share!)

1. Technoboy
    Froyo Sep 7, 2015

Technoboy , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Hi guys...need some clarity to remind me how the process works.

I got an email for the OnePlus 2 early this morning...I just clicked the link and it's now in my profile with a 24 hour countdown to claim it. I am still indecisive if I will upgrade or get an LG G4 instead. SO, I need some more time.

After you claim it on your profile within this first 24 hr window...are you then given another 24 hr or longer to make the actual purchase? Or do you have to make the purchase the same time it is claimed?

2. ratikant.jena
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

ratikant.jena , Sep 11, 2015 :
    It has been weeks waiting for an oneplus 2 invite. Taking out time from a day’s hectic schedule to invite friends to maintain a commendable position on the reservation list is quite a tedious task. Checking mail every now and then, keeping track of all the latest news and views on the forum has taken a toll out of me.

You say some invites are for special cases and holding a position of about a thousand in the whole reservation list isn't considered special enough. I think the founders should take notice of this since customers are slowly but surely loosing faith in the brand.

Few of my friends got lucky even if they were behind me on the reservation list. In between got a fake invite as well. I think it’s high time to “SETTLE” with something else.

View attachment 365060

3. dennisnicks
    Eclair Sep 13, 2015

dennisnicks , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Yes.... You are correct.... Good luck.....

4. tahseenmuskan2005
    Donut Sep 13, 2015

5. tahseenmuskan2005
    Donut Sep 14, 2015

6. Ghost_IRJ
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2015