All About StyleSwap Covers: Bamboo, Silk White and Sandstone Black

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergey Katrazhenko
    Donut Sep 5, 2014

Sergey Katrazhenko , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Why management did not notify their fans will be on sale when the new cover, or they do not care about people?

2. doubledownwookie
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 5, 2014

doubledownwookie , Sep 5, 2014 :
    MotoX is dominating in the customization field. At least you can order right from the factory with wood or bamboo.

3. andrikosbo
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

andrikosbo , Sep 5, 2014 :
    I want the bamboo cover, like.. NOW..

Also.. how about the pins on the back-covers? Any wireless-charging covers coming soon? ;):);):)

4. Switch1337
    Donut Sep 6, 2014

5. wizard
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 6, 2014

wizard , Sep 6, 2014 :

seems that way they dont seem to care...

6. Rustyk
    Donut Sep 6, 2014

Rustyk , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Guys, could you please give us an update as to when this cover will be available? As soon as they are, I'm buying the phone. (and.. you know... I WANT ONE!)

7. DanD85
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2014

DanD85 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    I also interested in knowing the fates of other styleswap cover options. Give us update about Carbon Fiber, fabric & wood options. What happened to those?

8. GONA_B_L8
    Froyo Sep 6, 2014

GONA_B_L8 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Guys calm down. The covers are
    "coming soon" :)

I do need the bamboo cover soon as my sandstone starts to peel off already

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014

9. muff
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2014

muff , Sep 6, 2014 :
    The bamboo back cover is something I am really looking forward to trying out... If I can get a Invite

10. cedalone
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2014

cedalone , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Did you put some seeds in your bamboo field? Seriously, i'm really happy with my One but why don't you tell us what happens with all your accessories? Here in France, nothing is available in your store, no color or transparent protective case(coming soon), no flip cover (coming soon), nothing to protect my beloved One (thanks for the invite by the way), and of course no Bamboo swap cover (coming soon) supposed to be available from your store before the end of last month...

I thought accessories was a way for you to make money:

"We're still thinking of ways in which we could become profitable in the future, and here are some of our current ideas:
    • Accessories: We will not sell accessories at cost, and will keep a reasonable margin on them. If a customer buys accessories together with our device, we can earn a few dollars."
    But i can't buy accessories from your store, every item in your accessories store is suppose to "coming soon" but i'm waiting for more than a month and had to buy a cover from Diztronic last week.
    Please Oneplus, tell us something about this situation...

11. Glissant
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2014

Glissant , Sep 7, 2014 :

12. Joeychanchan
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

13. ihate
    Donut Sep 7, 2014

ihate , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Any news about the KEVLAR Cover? Im interested and want to buy it. Who else wants it?
    [​IMG]

Chaos_God, Briancnat, oup and 2 others like this.
  14. Radeon962
    KitKat Sep 7, 2014

Radeon962 , Sep 7, 2014 :
    I'm waiting on Kevlar as well.

ihate likes this.
  15. skruf97
    Froyo Sep 7, 2014

16. Sergey Katrazhenko
    Donut Sep 7, 2014

Sergey Katrazhenko , Sep 7, 2014 :
    I want to.
    Markups should have a choice of covers and cheap and expensive as other brands self-respecting.

floridanativ likes this.
  17. ihate
    Donut Sep 7, 2014

ihate , Sep 7, 2014 :
    KEVLAR Cover is much more durable than the sandstone black version. More stylish too. It looks like it came off a jetfighter. So cool. :D

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014

floridanativ likes this.
  18. floridanativ
    Eclair Sep 8, 2014

19. piteng
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2014

piteng , Sep 8, 2014 :
    that bamboo back cover is absolutely beautiful :)

the dark tint of the screen mixed with this carbon kevlar back cover surely will look stunning. cant wait to have one with this back cover

20. inaudible101
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2014

inaudible101 , Sep 8, 2014 :
    No. It's not possible with their internals layout. The easiest way would be a custom battery, but battery removal voids warranty.

andrikosbo likes this.