ALL buggy operating system.

1. ShawnGajlekar
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2021

ShawnGajlekar , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Dear 1+,

You have proven to me from time to time, that you have the stupidest software for one plus 7 (at least that's what I own).

Everytime I try to disconnect from a call, the interface goes away and yet the call is still in progress.

Apps that require fingerprint seems to be able to load their landing screen, yet the fingerprint sign is still on the screen.

Lock screen seems to be grey scale from time to time when I press my unlock screen button, and yup the fingerprint sensor then absolutely do not work.

Thanks for making me regret buying your product, its something that I bought years ago by saving some money and it took me some time to save enough to buy a new phone.

I hope to buy a proper phone in an iPhone and maybe donate my current one plus for spare parts ( I care enough not to trash and create e-waste).

Thank you for a very poor service. Apologies for the sharp words.

Your's sincerely,
    A very disappointed customer :)

AZGARDS likes this.
  2. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Mar 5, 2021

Arjun_Choudhry , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Bug reports and suggestions go in the feedback section of the forums.
    This is a user forum. No dev team is looking at your posts, just users. There are solutions provided in various threads for a lot of these issue. Did you search for them?
    Did you try clearing cache from recovery? Or reflash the latest software version. Or do a clean install? For all you know, some background process from a buggy app might be causing these issues. For starters, boot into safe mode to check which of these issues you are able to replicate. Go ahead from there.

3. Iamhasannaqvi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 9, 2021