All link of oneplus 3T that provide mobile new feature

1. Saurav Yadav 10
    Donut Mar 5, 2021

Saurav Yadav 10 , Mar 5, 2021 :
    but in india people are afraid to root the device because by rooting your phone start hanging and laging
    if my mobile will get any inner damaged by rooting then...........

2. sergiofcl
    Froyo Mar 5, 2021

sergiofcl , Mar 5, 2021 :
    Its a question of choosing a good rom (on xda you have plenty feedback about it. And group chats in telegram) and setting it up right.
    I advise anyone (with OP3 at least) to root it and install a custom rom.

3. malkeshdutta
    Gingerbread Mar 9, 2021

malkeshdutta , via OnePlus 3 , Mar 9, 2021 :
    Try crdroid 7.4 based on android 11 ,you will never regret..

4. sergiofcl
    Froyo Mar 21, 2021

sergiofcl , Mar 21, 2021 :
    Have already tried, a few days ago. Everything working fine. But still needs to be polished, and to add some more features.
    But I liked the experience.
    Then I've tried Zeus os (zenx before). Much more features present, but some minor fails here and there. And the fact that knowing that the dev won't be updating it anymore (his words) made me migrate to another (that gonna be updated), so I flashed sakura (from the same dev BTW). Less features, and with the pass of the hours, many bugs and fails keep coming up. So I fed up, and return to my beloved RR 😁
    Gonna wait some more updates to see if it stabilises more.
    Honestly A11 doesn't bring anything really fresh and useful to me. At least for now.
    One things that I've liked in 11 was the battery management and efficiency.
    And sakura don't much, but crdroid and Zeus were really fluid.

malkeshdutta likes this.
  5. malkeshdutta
    Gingerbread Mar 21, 2021

malkeshdutta , via OnePlus 3 , Mar 21, 2021 :
    I think we share same OnePlus 3 groups in telegram.. by far daily driver material in android 11 only on crdroid.. all other rom have 1-2 issue like encryption, battery deep sleep issue.. which prevents me to go on any other rom.. yup there is less features compare to Android 10 but still enough to stay on android 11..

sergiofcl likes this.
  6. sergiofcl
    Froyo Mar 22, 2021

sergiofcl , Mar 22, 2021 :
    I'm in a few, yes.
    I agree, CR seen to me the most stable one. But I didn't try many,exactly because of the encryption (I'm encrypted).
    I'm very curious about dotOS. The ui seems great and fresh. But still with some problems, like the deep sleep and encryption. But the deep sleep issue its fixable with naptime, I guess.
    BTW, have you heard about kangOs? Seems like other rom it's coming to our phones 😁