[ALL] OnePlus 2 [questions, rumours, suggestions, updates, etc..]

?

Buy OnePlus One or wait for OnePlus 2??!

1. Wait for OnePlus 2!

2. Buy OnePlus One now!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SlipperySnail
    Eclair Sep 29, 2014

SlipperySnail , Sep 29, 2014 :
    Separate buttons for the Volume and different placement of both the volume / power buttons. The double-tapping to turn on the phone is so convenient that I haven't needed to use it in so long, but I happen to touch it very frequently. I also wish that the speakers were front-facing much like the HTC One and that both cameras are positioned near the middle.

Other than that the screen sensitivity is a bit too much, but it's tolerable.

2. mohammed32
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2014

3. wbpbrian400
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2014

wbpbrian400 , Sep 29, 2014 :
    I hope they make a 4.5 to 5.0 inch phone that would be great to use for people like me with small hands and like to use only one hand for our phone.

4. 444IN
    Froyo Sep 29, 2014

444IN , Sep 29, 2014 :
    Specs wich would be appreciated; no signal los, ringing that acctualy rings more than once, no yellow, changeable shell like advertised during the hype. Everything else will anyway just follow current technology developement so its not hot water...

5. Milad
    Lollipop Sep 29, 2014

Milad , Sep 29, 2014 :
    Snapdragon 810
    qHD display
    4GB Ram
    The new sony camera (you know the one with 20.7MP)
    And this time please no yellow band.
    And keep the pricetag if possible.

gjegadeesh likes this.
  6. Mikkel-kj
    Eclair Sep 29, 2014

Mikkel-kj , Sep 29, 2014 :
    Firstly I would recommend a new model with a absolute maximum of 5" no more.

Then I would also appreciate a steel or aluminum etc. cabinet. I do know that the connection gets worse, but that can always be improved with new hardware.

The microphone really needs a upgrade to the better, it is quite shitty to be honest.

The camera could also need a upgrade, not necessarily in megapixels, but in the sensors etc. when there is the slightest sun lighting against the camera it can't take properly pictures. It also needs to be better in the dark.

gjegadeesh and Mikk like this.
  7. Milad
    Lollipop Sep 29, 2014

Milad , Sep 29, 2014 :
    No keep the $350/€300 for 64GB.
    That's the whole reason most of us are here.

antbox and gjegadeesh like this.
  8. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2014

mtywe , Sep 29, 2014 :
    Why AMOLED? those displays are so unnatural...

gjegadeesh and NiTeurmy like this.
  9. GallantJR
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 29, 2014

GallantJR , Sep 29, 2014 :
    YOu find them unatural ? Not suppose... They got Higher constrast, High lumens for color, And black is Black... Not grey :p

gjegadeesh likes this.
  10. brunosanntana
    Eclair Sep 29, 2014

brunosanntana , Sep 29, 2014 :
    MicroSD, 2K Screen with at least 600ppi, SnapDragon 810, 4GB Ram, the most recent Adreno GPU, Stereo Speakers with Boost Amplifier like LG does, 3200mah battery with Fast Charge like in Oppo 7, 128GB interal Storage.

gjegadeesh likes this.
  11. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2014

mtywe , Sep 29, 2014 :
    The color reproduction is too bright that it essentially creates intense colors. People who see the screens on samsung phones only see that its bright... but if you look at an HTC or iPhone and compare them they look MUCH more natural/realistic rather than just be super bright.

People like the amoled because its bright lol.

I want to see an OLED panel those are SWEET. Great contrast, Blacks are TRUE blacks, etc.

gjegadeesh likes this.
  12. Spartoi
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2014

Spartoi , Sep 29, 2014 :
    I think some of these request are a bit ridiculous but here is what I would like OnePlus to improve on:

- Fastest processor available (Tegra K1 or latest Snapdragon SoC)

- Better camera (with OIS)
    - Stereo speakers on the front
    - Qi Wireless Charging
    - Removable Battery
    - Micro SD Card
    - More colors (sell the Silk White StyleSwap covers :()
    - Better ergonomics (remove the capacitive buttons)

Besides that, I think OnePlus One specs are already competent. More Ram and a higher res screen are unnecessary imo.

gjegadeesh likes this.
  13. GallantJR

Thats because those display are bad calibrate ;) Go in a tv shop see a good amoled TV... Best TV ever... Its like looking in a window :p

mtywe likes this.
  14. Bugy23

Bugy23 , Sep 29, 2014 :
    Snapdragon 805.....128gb storage

15. XyzLewis
    Froyo Sep 29, 2014

gjegadeesh likes this.
  16. TheMan_Aman
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2014

TheMan_Aman , Sep 29, 2014 :
    Lol even though the One has killer specs for a awesome price, I doubt they'll add a 20mp camera, 4k display with 4gb ram etc, they said they didn't want to make money for 2 years, but I highly doubt they will add those extreme specs. I would however like them to stick to their current screen size, upgrade the cpu to S-810 with their 420 gpu, 3gb ram isn't bad at all so don't mind if they don't increase it. Maybe they won't add a sd card so everyone can buy their highest storage phone? This is my opinion anyway!

gjegadeesh likes this.
  17. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2014

mtywe , Sep 29, 2014 :
    You need to see the OLED's.. trust me its like REAL LIFE. lol I saw all the screens next to each other... and the OLED is flawless. I am talking about phones here though.. the panels are much different.

TV's are a much different story. ;)

gjegadeesh and GallantJR like this.
  18. TheMan_Aman
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2014

TheMan_Aman , Sep 29, 2014 :
    I do hope they make their own killer tablets at a reasonable price though. As tablets now are quite expensive and at the same time don't have great specs (I'm talking budget wise, they are some great spec'd tablets but are £400+)

19. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2014

Shuller , Sep 29, 2014 :
    I vote for these )))

gjegadeesh likes this.
  20. GallantJR

Oh man... My BAd was wanting to say OLED :p hahahaha