[ALL] OnePlus 2 [questions, rumours, suggestions, updates, etc..]

?

Buy OnePlus One or wait for OnePlus 2??!

1. Wait for OnePlus 2!

2. Buy OnePlus One now!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. harshit_hacker
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

harshit_hacker , Dec 3, 2014 :
    it would be good but i think it will suck more battery

2. harshit_hacker
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

but 4G is having no use in india..

3. Franjo
    Jelly Bean Dec 3, 2014

TheWiggill likes this.
  4. harshit_hacker
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

5. harshit_hacker
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

i
    t will be easy with the dual sim.. :)

6. harshit_hacker
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

7. redleema
    KitKat Dec 3, 2014

redleema , Dec 3, 2014 :
    Go to the 'invite' threads.:p

8. jackson_maserati
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

jackson_maserati , Dec 3, 2014 :
    Snapdragon 810
    64-Bit Processor
    4GB RAM
    32GB/64GB Internal Storage + MicroSD Slot
    5.5" 1080p / 1440p
    Better camera
    Slimmer Bezels display ratio
    And more Killer Specs Flagship 2015 ( Based on us, One Plus to Decide and Plan )

[​IMG]

9. rakeshkhurai
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

10. m.pratham
    Jelly Bean Dec 3, 2014

11. vkz26
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

vkz26 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    I wish that the oneplus two should have 810 soc, 2.8 quad core processor, 21 mp camera and 4000 mah battery with QHD display

12. jubi
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

jubi , Dec 3, 2014 :
    I have been using dual-sim phones for a while. Now that I have the OPO, I'm back to lugging around 2 separate phones (one for work & the other personal). Its been quite a pain coz I have to charge & update the 2 separate phones all the time. Not to mention 2 separate data package!
    In many parts of the world (i.e. outside of the USA), its quite normal to have more than one SIM card with different operators. I can take advantage of the best data package offered by the various operators. And use one SIM for data package and the other SIM for just personal number for family. Agree with @madestein , a dual-sim OPTwo will definitely be a hit especially in countries such as China, India and Indonesia (where people are already carrying 2 phones everywhere). Wait....that's pretty much half the population of the world.....

13. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Dec 3, 2014

The Earl of Twatshire , Dec 3, 2014 :
    I do not understand why there would be a need for a second sim card within a mobile telecommunication device? Surely you can't just instruct your servants to carry multiple devices.

I personally make my imaginary butler carry at least fifteen mobile telecommunication devices.

Why you ask? I shall explain.

I was out and about in downtown Twatshire with my imaginary butler. We were walking past the local shop where there were several youths hanging around outside wearing leisure suits.

As I walked past one of them pulled a knife on me and demanded that I gave him my wallet and my mobile telecommunication device.

I was astounded at his nerve. How dare he accuse me of carrying a wallet? Do I look like a proletarian? Outraged I asked him to desist in his actions but he waved his knife in a threatening manner.

I instructed my imaginary butler to hand over the mobile telecommunication device to the young man. Which my butler did, but for some odd reason my imaginary butler had three mobile telecommunication devices.

The young man decided to demand the remaining phones. Which I instructed my imaginary butler to hand over. Upon doing so the young men were so engrossed in their newly illegally obtained mobile telecommunication devices that they simply ignored me.

Which was a error on their part. While I do not carry a wallet (in case someone mistakes me for the lower class) as a land owner I do always carry my trusty shotgun.

A swift application of buckshot later and my problem had been solved.

I decided to seek financial retribution from the young gentlemen and proceeded to take the content of their wallets.

I then entered the shop and bought several large bottles of "White Lightning" cider.

So, there you have it, carry multiple phones and a shotgun at all times.

Indeed.

14. highdiver_2000
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2014

highdiver_2000 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    This is what I want.

15. swats007
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

swats007 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    64 bit processor, 20 mp camera, 4 GB ram, 64 GB + micro SD, water resistance, quad HD display 5'5", sphear glass, Own inhous OS, Gold color option

16. krish_455
    Donut Dec 3, 2014

krish_455 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    4 gigs RAM, snapdragon 805 or better,20 mp camera,better screen protection,
    Front facing stereo speakers, hands free usage like the one used in Motorola-- Moto voice, metallic unibody, water proof, bigger battery, turbo charging.

17. vkz26
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

vkz26 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    810 SoC 21 megapixel camera 2.8 ghz qaud core Qhd display 4gb ram water resistant adreno 430 gpu

18. James Bond
    Donut Dec 3, 2014

James Bond , Dec 3, 2014 :
    I would like it to have Snapdragon 810 as SOC with 4GB RAM. Rest being the same - I won't mind. :)

19. itallq
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

20. itallq
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014