All orders with 4 weeks delivery are true. This is not a bug

1. tyll Eclair Aug 4, 2016

tyll, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Germany also isn't on the list but we have 4 weeks too.

2. jayd95 Honeycomb Aug 4, 2016

jayd95, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Just read all of this thread and my only advice to you guys would be to cancel your orders why you can. I was a first day buyer ordered mine to the uk on june 15th with it promised to be shipped to me within 2 days and of course that was not true and instead i only received it on july 1st after over two weeks after about 30 emails and talking to live chat everyday i was constantly assured it would be dispatched within 24 hours, they are useless dont even bother with the live chat find some staff members on here and hassel them if you want progress. so when i finally received mine I had the display issue where it was half green/yellow on grey backgrounds, i applied for my replacement, sent it away and they received it on july 6th as according to the UPS tracking.

After another 20 or so emails and phone calls it took them 23 days to process my replacement which conveniently was delivered on july 29th, i say conveniently because when i received my replacement it too had a bad display but the antenna lines on the back looked marked and scratched i of course had enough now and wanted my refund.

I went online and surprise surprise my order page said i could no longer get a refund as i was outside the 28 day return window............ even though for 23 of those days they had my device.
    I contacted support and had multiple emails conversations where they told me tough i am outside the refund window but they can offer a repair....

Safe to say i immediately submitted a paypal claim for a full refund and they have until the 8th August to reply and hopefully i will get my money back.

It may seem like an angry post and there are many happy people on this forum that love their devices but i will warn you now i am not the only person to experience this, i really wanted the oneplus 3 i sold my s6 edge plus for it but i couldnt cope with the customer service

3. G_Paul_Lam_Qprj Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

4. fatninja Froyo Aug 5, 2016

fatninja, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I recently just ordered but hearing this makes me just want to cancel and get a different phone. The 1+3 is nice but I don't know if its worth waiting an entire month for it.

5. jayd95 Honeycomb Aug 5, 2016

jayd95, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I ended up getting the huawei P9, honestly i love it, the Skin is very different to stock android but it doesnt slow the phone down at all, i compared it to the oneplus 3 and it was neck and neck opening apps, the battery life on the P9 is miles better and the display is amazing for a 1080p panel

6. fatninja Froyo Aug 5, 2016

fatninja, Aug 5, 2016 :
    My estimate is also a month and I'm the US. Oneplus should just say the phone is sold out if they're gonna make people wait for them to literally make more. Should have anticipated this happening when they removed the invite system.

7. G_toti_Moragas_Pardell_O Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

G_toti_Moragas_Pardell_O, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I'm thinking on buy a one plus 3 but it says that it will take 4 weeks to be available, so what would you guys do? Would you buy it right now or you would wait until it makes available?

8. fatninja Froyo Aug 5, 2016

fatninja, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I'm probably going to cancel and wait til its available for faster shipping. I'm not going to give them my money and wait an entire month for the product. I can do other things with that. Besides, I have no doubt that the new batch will be plagued with quality control issues due to them rushing the phones out to meet demand. I bet by the time they get this stuff ironed out, this phone will no longer be a flag ship but a generation behind. Its a shame.

9. G_toti_Moragas_Pardell_O Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

G_toti_Moragas_Pardell_O, Aug 5, 2016 :
    thanks dude

10. converted Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

converted, Aug 5, 2016 :
    Had an interesting convo with customer support. She know abit more. Comes to this, if ur status in their system is "pending wms shipment" ur safe and u wont have to wait 4 weeks... Just abit longer than the standard 5 days because of the high demand it takes abit longer to inspect the phones and pack them... Not sure if all of this is true.

Oh and i ordered my phone before carl pei made his statement. On august 4 at 2am (live in belgium, one of the sales stop countries)

11. F_François_Giroux_xcRk Froyo Aug 5, 2016

F_François_Giroux_xcRk, Aug 5, 2016 :
    Underestimating sales and having a hard time fulfilling them in a fast and timely matter can happen. What I can't explain for the life of me is why oh why introducing and making such a big thing about the new gold color available on this date... Please rectify your stock issues and fullfil all your orders for customers who are waiting longer then they need to to enjoy their "+$600" investment and only then should you concentrate your efforts on new product variants !!
    Same thing with European tour and what not... Can you please get more resources in the dev crew and into a squashing all software bugs for users to fully enjoy their devices ... Then do a million tours if you like

12. G_Paul_Lam_Qprj Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

G_Paul_Lam_Qprj, Aug 5, 2016 :
    mine doesn't say pending pws shipment, mine says pending shipment... i'm assed... note 7 coming out before mine will arrive

13. turabhassan Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

turabhassan, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I am talked to 3 people and all have them have said that US orders wont be effected, I ordered today and they said you will receive by Aug 15.

14. fatninja Froyo Aug 5, 2016

fatninja, Aug 5, 2016 :
    Did you buy a gold or graphite? Because I ordered a graphite on the 2nd and the estimated time says the 28th and I live in California.

15. turabhassan Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

turabhassan, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I got the graphite, my account does say estimated shipping date is Aug 23 but the guy on the live chat said thats a bug. dont know who to believe. I leave the US on 20 Aug and dont know what to do. have you received any shipping info?

Can anyone please share experience of cancelling the order? did everything went well ?

16. jizang Lollipop Aug 5, 2016

17. ankitpyasi Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

ankitpyasi, Aug 5, 2016 :
    Good to be Indian buyer now. Amazon India tie up lets them deliver next day (prime). I got mine in 3 days (standard shipping).

18. animedreamer240 Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

animedreamer240, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I canceled my first order and it went fine. It took about 4 days for them to refund me.

19. fatninja Froyo Aug 5, 2016

fatninja, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I haven't received any info at all. I'm going to give them a few more days before I cancel. i suspect the gold op3 are shipping faster though since they probably shifted production to that version because they probably have a huge stock.

20. bloooow Froyo Aug 5, 2016

bloooow, Aug 5, 2016 :
    Now One Plus administrator or #Carl are deleting post to hide this gate, this is hands down the worst company i ever dealt with unbelievable!