All photos and videos shuffled via OnePlus 6T

1. Aditya1310
    Donut Oct 28, 2021

Aditya1310 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 28, 2021 :
    I was going through the photos in my gallery and suddenly all the photos and videos jumbled up automatically. I checked all the relevant settings and couldn't find anything. I'm currently on oxygen os 11.1.1.1 with a OnePlus 6t

2. Aditya1310
    Donut Oct 29, 2021

Best Answer
    Aditya1310 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Hold on a second, I know what happened. The prevailing whatsapp bug was solved yesterday and all the photos and videos that weren't accessible earlier are now appearing in the gallery but they were registered with a new time stamp which is why all the old photos and videos are now on the top.

cdnfarmer likes this.
  3. cdnfarmer
    Moderator, Photography Expert Moderator Oct 29, 2021

cdnfarmer , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Hi There,

Were you using the OnePlus gallery app? And we're you looking at All photo and video folder?

Could you please check the camera folder and see if it is the same?

In fact, if you think the issue has to do with the update, you should write it the official update thread. It helps keep the discussion centralized and for staff to keep track of the issues people encounter. When you have a moment, please review the terms and rules.

4. psygarden
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Oct 29, 2021

psygarden , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Gallery keeps on clearing Cache on my secondary 6T too and the photos take a while to upload. I'd recommend you to download a secondary gallery app like Memoria and wait for the updates for Gallery app for the fix.

5. Aditya1310
    Donut Oct 29, 2021

Aditya1310 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Yes I'm using the OnePlus gallery app and yes it was the all photos and videos folder. Everything's fine with the camera folder. And I updated to 11.1.1.1 a while back and this issue occured only yesterday. On top of that the same thing's happening in the OnePlus file manager, that it images are shuffled and in the videos section I'm unable to find a few of my videos

cdnfarmer likes this.
  6. cdnfarmer
    Moderator, Photography Expert Moderator Oct 29, 2021

cdnfarmer , Oct 29, 2021 :
    interesting.
    Good job on figuring it out.