All Your Questions Answered – Call Recording

1. SlackW_1993
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2020

SlackW_1993 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Already advertised since July 2020 across press and networks if you stay tuned :
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCv1k0iH_Ae/?igshid=azg1mlz1e6bv
    You don't like it, you don't buy it.

diablo0090 and Auristic like this.
  2. Fast_and_Curious
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2020

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Nice bullshit! You failed to research. You didnt think and now making absurd "demands"!

3. saddamsu
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2020

4. SlackW_1993
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2020

All tools are available on the PlayStore but all the responsibility rests on the shoulders of the user.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020

5. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Nov 6, 2020

KeepTransisting , Nov 6, 2020 :
    And what if you're harassing someone through a call?

People have the right to know they're being recorded. Plain and simple.

F1599205882544 likes this.
  6. kacamataafi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2020

kacamataafi , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 6, 2020 :
    You have to understand what demand you can ask from a company. For example demanding something that a company promise but they dont deliver. What you are trying to do now is demanding something very clearly stated that its not coming with the thing they sell. They told you what communication suite comes with Nord They didn't tie you up and forced you to buy. You a just a whiny little a**hole that just want the world to go along you. I've read hundreds of comments, be it a lawyer who really doesn't know legality outside his country, a journalist, a businessman who whine after a product..all claimed to be professional but failed to even understand a concept of demand. You have a lot of other choices, but as smartphone being released, major brand are following suit the google policy, xiaomi, oneplus, realme..what left is just a few brand still using their own commn suite. Buy them, but do some reading before you buy, or else you're going to be whiny little b*tch at some other user forum next. If you really hate Google policy, change to Apple or Huawei, or better yet since you so ******* committed using 'demand' as your standpoint, demand Oneplus to breakfree from google and android like huawei.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020

dpenov likes this.
  7. SlackW_1993
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2020

Wrong area for screen observations.
    Report here pse :
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
    or here :
    OnePlus global support (call, email, chat) :
    https://www.oneplus.com/global/support/contact
    All countries selectable

8. dpenov
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2020

dpenov , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Reading the new 8T threads is much more interesting than this one. People are freaking out they cannot record calls in silence and still hope and wait to get that option "in the next update". They are so far behind and still full of hope (or maybe ignorance).

9. Fast_and_Curious
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2020

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2020

diablo0090 likes this.
  10. Y1597570058826
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

11. arun prasath.c , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    Ya I know 8t also comes with Google dialer nd messaging apps but I don't like it what should I do?

12. Fast_and_Curious
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2020

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    Option 1: accept and move on
    Option 2: install new app from playstore better suited for your needs
    Option 3: buy a new phone better suited for your needs

pablofg1978 and arun prasath.c like this.
  13. diablo0090
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2020

14. AsifRashid
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

AsifRashid , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    But they said it is for One plus Nord, messaging app is ok but contact app is somewhat disturbing..

15. diablo0090
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2020

diablo0090 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Nov 7, 2020 :
    Trust me it's not supported. Use Google contact, Google phone and Google Messages app as they're more secure, the only and sole reason why OnePlus choose them.

Hope I've helped you understand

AsifRashid likes this.
  16. SlackW_1993
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2020

SlackW_1993 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    ... You must live with them as for every modern phones from other brands and enjoy RCS (Rich Communication Services) from Google Communication Suite ... Or buy a Huawei without Google ... Or an iPhone !
    Anyway RCS is just fantastic and no one wants to go back to prehistoric times.

arun prasath.c likes this.
  17. arun prasath.c , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    I love samsung big fan of samsung S series is so high cost I'm not affordable to buy S series

18. Fast_and_Curious
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2020

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    Then only option is to move on and get used to it or install some new app from the playstore

19. arun prasath.c , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    I'm already installed 1+ dialer nd contact apps but it's not worked properly message app is works gud I have no choice I'll adjust nd used these Google shit apps I have no solution for dis tqs bro@ amolsapre

20. arun prasath.c , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    I'm not affordable to buy huawei nd apple u'll just buy and send it to me haha...lol😁😂