1. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Dec 9, 2020

pablofg1978 , Dec 9, 2020 :
    I never said that it is illegal or not, is just unethical

drl431 likes this.
  2. sfomin
    Nougat Dec 9, 2020

sfomin , Dec 9, 2020 :
    In the civilized world, it is illegal for any person to secretly record an oral, telephonic, or electronic communication that other parties to the communication reasonably expect to be private. Google is from a civilized country. Therefore, anybody who uses Google suite needs to follow the rules of the civilized country.

Auristic and drl431 like this.
  3. FirasEjaz
    Froyo Dec 9, 2020

FirasEjaz , Dec 9, 2020 :
    Google is also from a place which permits the carrying and use of a gun in certain circumstances, should everyone in 3rd world countries who Access to google be allowed a gun?

4. sfomin
    Nougat Dec 9, 2020

sfomin , Dec 9, 2020 :
    Sure, if you can somehow extract a gun out of google suite, go ahead and use it!

5. ranaakash3773
    Eclair Dec 10, 2020

ranaakash3773 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 10, 2020 :
    Sounds good, but in any country, lets say there are million smartphone users, google is not forcing any smartphone maker to inform other people while recording, and so very few percentage of devices are there who are following this,
    So, if majority of people are using call recording without informing and i am following rules, it doesn't add up, recordings can be used in a very negative way,
    So if you are saying that if i am following rules, and other people misuse it, then no its not happening,
    when google makes it a mandatory thing in its next android version, then maybe everyone can follow it.

6. ranaakash3773
    Eclair Dec 10, 2020

ranaakash3773 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 10, 2020 :
    Hi brother,
    Let me provide you a solution, download tru phone dialler from play store, it has hell lot of features, and highly customizable . Main thing is that we can enable call recording (automatic as well) without any issue,
    It works flawlessly on NORD. Google is not going to do anything so there you go, use this instead..

HarshKK14 likes this.
  7. Emrus
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2020

8. abhijeet2010
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2020

abhijeet2010 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 16, 2020 :
    Can we mute the alert of the call has call recording started because,sometime we need to record a call secretly... But the features doesn't allow us...
    Can we record it silently..
    Help me reading this

9. Rohityadav286
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2020

sreevasanth likes this.
  10. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Dec 16, 2020

pablofg1978 , Dec 16, 2020 :
    The point is that you can't record secretly....

Auristic, drl431 and abhijeet2010 like this.
  11. Ashutosh444
    Donut Dec 23, 2020

abhijeet2010 and sreevasanth like this.
  12. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Dec 23, 2020

pablofg1978 , Dec 23, 2020 :
    No, is fine like it is

13. Fast_and_Curious
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 24, 2020

Auristic, drl431 and pablofg1978 like this.
  14. chilavertplus , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Dec 24, 2020 :
    I think it is wise to remain as close to stock Android, so also on dialer etc. This will make it more easy to make a new oxygen based on Android 11. Also everyone then is free to choose the apps they like. Kind regards

15. Shailender Sharma
    Lollipop Dec 25, 2020

Shailender Sharma , Dec 25, 2020 :
    Not going to happen.

16. Kaizaadbanaji
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2020

17. sreevasanth
    Donut Dec 26, 2020

sreevasanth , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 26, 2020 :
    First full fill the needs of your customers who bought this your product for their personal needs . Other phone manufacturers give call recording option /automatic call recording option in their devices . If you want to design according to Google's requirements sell your products to google employees only . Call recording doesn't harm any privacy I think . With default app or with some third party apps those who want to record the call will do that . Please make automatic call recording option enable and remove that noisy announcement. We pay for our requirements not for the persons who we call .

18. sreevasanth
    Donut Dec 26, 2020

sreevasanth , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 26, 2020 :
    This is the First time I bought one plus nord, previously I was using vivo z1x which is far far better than this OnePlus nord with its fun touch os and camera performance and all . Fun touch os has very use full features like automatic/ selective call recording option, different pass code for app lock and phone lock , face unlock option for app lock , easy shortcuts, 3.5 mm head phone jack etc . The camera quality in vivo z1x is far better than this one plus nord . Heating issue while playing youtube videos . The only advantage I feel in this is it has 12gb ram/ 256 gb storage option .I bought this on 24 th December from Amazon is there any option to return this . Please help .

K1607415358614 likes this.