Almost half-regretting buying the OPO

1. Walkin_mn
    Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2014

Walkin_mn , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Lol you got caught in the forum effect, no, half of the people aren't regreing buying the OPO if that's what you meant nor everyone has this problems, if you look at forums about products you will always find people complaining, people with problems will complain, people without problems won't even look at the forums. So stop thedrama, the phone is good.

2. Deactivated User
    Oct 20, 2014

3. omnipanzer
    Froyo Oct 20, 2014

omnipanzer , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Got mine last Thursday and as far as I can tell it's all software issues. They are constantly fixing those so the price more than makes up for any temporary shortcomings imho.

4. Harikrishnan
    Donut Oct 20, 2014

Harikrishnan , Oct 20, 2014 :
    You shouldn't really have a problem,just think about the people who use PPObox to push their parcel to their place. That takes even longer! But still I got mine via PPObox after a while but still I think the phone is truly worth the wait :)

5. azeemishrat
    Honeycomb Oct 20, 2014

azeemishrat , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Mine has no issues so far

6. TCA72883
    Eclair Oct 20, 2014

TCA72883 , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Let's stay positive here. When you order anything any where it doesn't instantly show up at your door. So buying this phone won't be any different.

7. amartens181
    KitKat Oct 20, 2014

amartens181 , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Its worth it, if you're buying because you're short on funds, if not and you don't have enough time; it would be best to get something with more customer support (more $$$)

8. macem29
    Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2014

macem29 , Oct 20, 2014 :
    exact same thought pattern here...still at pending shipping, and thinking about cancelling....

I read the FAQ about order cancellations, if it hasn't shipped you can fill out a support ticket
    and ask for cancellation, then are warned that it will take minimum 10 days to get a reply
    to a support ticket..nice, so there really is NO cancellation procedure....if it turns out to be
    a lemon I'll box it back up and flog on ebay for highest bidder

9. Chris Haidze
    Honeycomb Oct 20, 2014

Chris Haidze , Oct 20, 2014 :
    I think the random reboots are software as I have never had them until the latest update. I haven't had any of the other issues since I got my phone in early July. You will likely see mostly complaints on the forums as people usually like to vent and complain when there is a problem, and there is no where else to do it with a Oneplus other than on the forums.

10. Ycantibeu21
    Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2014

Ycantibeu21 , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Probably just a lemon phone. Everyone gets one from time to time. Remember these opo phones are built in small batches

11. Ejhuertas87
    Gingerbread Oct 20, 2014

Ejhuertas87 , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Geeshhhh don't get discouraged just yet..wait till you get the device first to pass judgement. I had a little yellowing issue but gradually it went away. This phone is awesome and I'm sure once you get it you will feel the same way too.

12. dobiegillis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 20, 2014

13. DC5Vz
    Gingerbread Oct 20, 2014

14. leox037
    Honeycomb Oct 20, 2014

leox037 , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Mine works great. My wife's OPO works great. Mine has a VERY slight yellow tint that has been disappearing over time (I don't even notice it anymore). My wife's OPO had NO yellow tint problems. Both updated just fine OTA to 38R and suffer no boot loops of any kind. At first, battery life appeared to be worse than before the update, but after a few days, it's way better than before!

Do some have problems with their OPO? Yes. However, I'd venture to guess that the large majority have had very little to no issues at all. We're two for two in my household...

15. eslangel
    Honeycomb Oct 20, 2014

eslangel , Oct 20, 2014 :
    I got my OPO yesterday and I have one freeze which then went into reset. That happened one time. Other than that, my phone has worked flawlessly. I have no out-of-the-blue random reboots (just that one), no yellow tint etc. I did update to 38R last night and all is well.