Alternative order status

1. Davinb
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Davinb , Aug 7, 2014 :
    For those of us lucky enough to have gotten this far, the confusion and vagueness of the 3 known order status's is enough to drive you insane. "What do you mean "processing"? how long will this take? And if you're lucky enough to see "Completed" but haven't got your phone, when do you start to panic?

I think OPO should change the Order Status's to something more honest

1) "We've got your order but we're freaking out cause we haven't even made your phone yet"
    2) "Relax, we're making your phone now"
    3) "Ok we've made the phone, now we just have to remember where we put the damn thing"
    4) "We have found your phone and put it in a crate full of other phones headed in roughly the same direction"
    6) " Because you ordered "Express" we put your box on top of the other boxes"
    7) "The boat we loaded the crates on has been attacked by Pirates"
    8) "We have re taken the boat but the captain is missing, does anyone know how to drive a boat?"
    9) "The boat has arrived but the Pirates took our customs bribes, so we are stuck in quarantine"
    10) "Your order is being put in a taxi, if you selected "Express" it will be in the front seat, all others are in the back"
    11) "The taxi got lost"
    12) "Your order has been delivered"
    13) "Here is your tracking number"

sheetz23, Joe Short and saucy like this.
  2. Joe Short
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Davinb likes this.
  3. Davinb
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Davinb , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Ta @Joe Short I saw that and it's pretty vague too. This isn't a complaint, but an opportunity for OPO to interact with their customers! I totally get that it's almost impossible to predict (order times) but if you look at companies like "We transfer" and a few others, they acknowledge this and at least make the wait entertaining.

Joe Short likes this.
  4. Joe Short
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Joe Short , Aug 7, 2014 :
    True... :)