always on display for mclaren user's via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. Aadeeptha_Samarakoon
    Donut Nov 22, 2020 at 3:42 PM

Aadeeptha_Samarakoon , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 22, 2020 at 3:42 PM :
    mclaren edition phones are great product from oneplus, but sometimes tech support and other options are poor, like AOD, and many other things. give us something special, at least better AOD theams. honestly as a mclaren model user i feel like leftover

2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Nov 22, 2020 at 4:06 PM

YRJ , Nov 22, 2020 at 4:06 PM :
    Hey there,

OnePlus and McLaren have ended their partnership, so I won't expect anything special to come out. That said, the OnePlus 7T series is still supported under the s/w maintenance schedule so all feature (except the ones that are limited by hardware) should trickle down to the 7T Pro. Stay tuned.

You are however welcome to post your suggestions and feedback here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

3. Vrushabh_Tawde
    Eclair Nov 23, 2020 at 4:09 AM

4. stetre76
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2020 at 12:08 PM

stetre76 , Nov 23, 2020 at 12:08 PM :
    Why?

Your 7T Pro Mclaren has the premium hardware and has all the features a normal 7T Pro has.
    In addition to that the Mclaren Edition has the special looks.

I can't remember OnePlus suggesting that they will publish any additional Mclaren related stuff for the McLaren Edition.
    The Mclaren Edition will get Android 11 including the AOD just like any other 7T Pro, so no reason to feel "left outside"