Am I the only person that this is their fav phone?

1. nickcast
    Gingerbread May 27, 2016

nickcast , May 27, 2016 :
    Thought the OPO was too large loved the software. This is like the perfect phone. Now only if they will release an update in a few months with OP3 specs.

Anyone else love the size and experience here? I mean the Nexus 5x would be close but it doesnt offer above 32gb for storage.

Fuzzelfox, imTSS, geko95gek and 8 others like this.
  2. sfomin
    Nougat May 28, 2016

3. fazarif
    Donut May 28, 2016

fazarif , May 28, 2016 :
    I like the size and the feel. A compact flagship from OnePlus would be awesome!

igeekyayush likes this.
  4. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow May 28, 2016

5. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow May 28, 2016

6. malidan
    Marshmallow May 28, 2016

7. charlie19211
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

charlie19211 , May 28, 2016 :
    Yes, 5 inch screen is perfect. If they were to release a opx w/ sd820, fp sensor, the correct bands for the US and with some actual support (not the "soontm" style that is trypical for op), i'm sure it would be a huge hit. The only real competitor in the high-end <5 inch range is sony, and they don't seem to be too popular at the moment (i see sony phones in the wild even less than oneplus phones).

RossThompson96 likes this.
  8. Nick Adams
    Froyo May 28, 2016

9. royz0r
    Jelly Bean May 28, 2016

royz0r , May 28, 2016 :
    I also have the OPX. It really is a good phone when u put different software on. I first had OPO but I sold it because it just was too big sometimes and the OPX was a perfectly replacement for this!

10. aphex_00
    Eclair May 28, 2016

geko95gek likes this.
  11. liewkj
    Froyo May 28, 2016

liewkj , May 28, 2016 :
    I think you also need to specify what price you're willing to pay for if there will be a successor to OnePlus X. I still feel that OnePlus X a little too large for my taste. The size and design of the recent Samsung A3 2016 is what I wish I would have for my phone.

12. Vamsi Varun
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

Vamsi Varun , May 28, 2016 :
    Lags much more in this phone. OPX team is working on the phone and it will take a few months to get bug free phone. It has scroll lags,contact bugs,etc.... can anyone tell me how is cm13and is it safe to use. Show me the UI of CM13. Please post some pics of cm13 .

13. nickcast
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

nickcast , May 28, 2016 :
    I think it should be the same price as the OP3 higher specd phone with only 16GB I don't want a low end compromise I want something close to an S7 in size and photo quality they have to shrink a lot of parts not going to be cheap. Basically I'm asking for a OP3 mini or OPX 2 Pro. Doesn't have to be affordable just easy to root. I'm about to buy that S7 Edge I think I'm going to wait a bit for the OP3 the battery life on the Exynos and the low light results are too good to pass on and I doubt the OP3 will be close.

14. migueldbr
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

migueldbr , May 28, 2016 :
    Just flash h2os on it and put oxygen in the trash, its much better. It has some differences when it comes to notifications and background apps management, but it only takes a bit of time to learn (i have created a guide explaining everything related to h2os here on the forum). Or just flash cm13 on it if you dont want stock software.

I also really like the phone, its so good looking and the specs are very good, snapdragon 801 still keeps up with the latest cpus, the screen is awesome and 3gb is excellent. Its just ridiculous that Oneplus cant fix the camera software...

btw lol @ people who dont even own the phone and comment here about the phone

15. RossThompson96
    Honeycomb May 28, 2016

RossThompson96 , May 28, 2016 :
    I wish more phone makers would realise that 5.0, 5.1 is the PERFECT size

we dont need phablets to become the standard

16. X waiting
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

X waiting , May 28, 2016 :
    It's a great phone, not the best I ever owned that title belongs to the Galaxy s3 just cause everything just worked flawlessly. Fix the Bluetooth compatibility problem and would hand it the title.

17. X waiting
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

18. charlie19211
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

charlie19211 , May 28, 2016 :
    About 500 cad should be ok. Cheaper than Samsung, Sony and apple flagships, but still enough for op to turn a good profit (for comparison, the op2 is 445 cad). Of course, that price is assuming this new opx has the full flagship specs + FM radio and SD card (why these two seem to be dying out, I will never understand), and decent support

As for the a3, I'd rather a opx size body. While a 4.7 screen is certainly nicer in the hand, 5 inch just looks so much better for video and vr purposes.

19. ScareYa
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 28, 2016

ScareYa , May 28, 2016 :
    I love it, too. The hardware is a dream, but I guess you need to get rid of OxygenOS to really have a gem. Still I would like to see an X2 with better stats. Especially the camera needs some improvements and more internal memory wouldn't hurt either.

geko95gek likes this.
  20. KatMiku
    Honeycomb May 28, 2016

KatMiku , May 28, 2016 :
    The size and feel of the phone is perfect, the software side and updates from OnePlus are a disaster however.
    Started out fine with like 3 big updates between November and end of December.

Then we had 1 big update at the end of January and then we had nothing till 6 April ( I don't count the 9mb hotfix in February for the front cam ) and now we had nothing since 6 April....
    Ever since 2016 started we had 2 updates with the monthly security fixes from Google, something OP promised back in November to do every month, so far they did 2 months out of a possible 5, its almost June and my security level is 1 April 2016

Also still no sign for MM even though the 2 year old OPO has it.... Nice slap in the face Oneplus, OPX is only 6.5 months old and already half dead in the water.

And still we got a bunch of mindless sheep who constantly refreshed the store last week to buy a virtual reality glasses for the Oneplus 3, I don't get how you can still get hyped from this company ( I did with the OPX but it was my first and last hype train I had with Oneplus )