Am I the only person that this is their fav phone?

1. liewkj
    Froyo May 28, 2016

liewkj , May 28, 2016 :
    I really have no complaints on OxygenOS so far, it is very close to AOSP stock and yet provides a few enhancements better than Moto G flavor. I have both and OPX really shines due to SD801. I don't understand why there was so many complaints on OxygenOS if they really ordered the device from OnePlus rather than eBay or Amazon sellers.

geko95gek, pvilarinho and Tclody like this.
  2. Tclody
    Cupcake May 28, 2016

Tclody , May 28, 2016 :
    Keeping same 5inch glass design with better hardware(better camera, nfc, 3d touch fingerprint sensor) OP3 flagship killer reborn! This is my vision! Off... unlucky this year.

3. liewkj
    Froyo May 28, 2016

liewkj , May 28, 2016 :
    Camera has always been the differentiator between valued, mainstream vs the high-end models in smartphone business. I am fine with OPX camera, similar to Moto G or Samsung A3-2016. I own OPX and Moto G but, I don't have the new Samsung A3-2016. Looking at the reviews, all of them seem to have similar reviews in the camera department. OK to good with good lighting condition and mediocre in poor lighting condition. I think we have to be realistic in the market. No one has yet has the gut to disrupt the market with stellar camera performance at low-cost (or is that even possible??)
    And if you are after developer friendly models, then camera is always a miss for custom ROMs due to the vast software IPs and engineering efforts put into it that no one is willing to disclose such black magic in open source camera HAL.

Last edited: May 28, 2016

IvanMuse and ScareYa like this.
  4. sionyn2
    Eclair May 28, 2016

sionyn2 , May 28, 2016 :
    Excellent phone really one plus need to step with the software though it's the only thing that stops me from recommending it. Which is a shame everybody who see it is left in awe.

5. airliebird58
    Eclair Jun 1, 2016

airliebird58 , Jun 1, 2016 :
    I'm another fan of the phones size, just right. Its a lovely looking phone and does everything I need it too. After the SD card issue was sorted I have no complaints to be honest!

pvilarinho likes this.
  6. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Jun 1, 2016

sidlittlefield , Jun 1, 2016 :
    Know what they say about people with little hands?

theshinybeast likes this.
  7. pvilarinho
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2016

pvilarinho , Jun 1, 2016 :
    Official cm13 is really cool, I did flashed just because of the call blocking options because I was happy also with oxygen.

Attached Files:

8. shignite
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2016

9. rahavoc
    Froyo Jun 2, 2016

rahavoc , Jun 2, 2016 :
    My oneplus X looks great and it is easy to carry.Its perfect for me

10. geko95gek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 2, 2016

geko95gek , Jun 2, 2016 :
    I've loved my OnePlus X ever since I bought it last year shortly after release, it's an amazing device. Cannot wait for marshmallow to arrive! Kinda wish OnePlus delivered on their software release promises as it's Q2 and still no word on Marshmallow.

I'm any case it's the most beautiful and sexy Android device ever created, even more so than the Xiaomi Mi4 which I owned for a bit.

I really hope that OnePlus carries on creating 5 inch devices as for me that's the best size for a smartphone. Even 5.2 seems a little too big.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016

igeekyayush likes this.
  11. igeekyayush
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016

igeekyayush , Jun 3, 2016 :
    How is the battery life since then? What are your views about camera? Also can be chance our mac address on this phone? I really need to know this. Can you help me out with the test? please

12. imTSS
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016

imTSS , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Ya opx 2016 would be an awesome launch around Xmas with op3 specs considering op3 remains a 5.5' phone.
    Though I would like to see it between 5.0-5.2'

13. Nick Adams
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

Nick Adams , Jun 3, 2016 :
    scene: in a meeting with bigwigs this week

Pulled out my X and one guy screamed: WOW!!! What is this????? And I was like: :-|

Then one other guy declared: this is the Oneplus X. It is a great phone and I own a couple of them myself... And I was like: :-]

mattshaw4 likes this.
  14. Tiongkia
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

15. mattshaw4
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2016

mattshaw4 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    I love my OPX, the main reason I'm eyeing up the OP3 is NFC (& I'm a sucker for the newest tech).

Yes the OPX has niggles, but so did my Nexus 5, 4..... Sony Xperia was awful!!

16. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 3, 2016

Mr. BG , Jun 3, 2016 :
    That's the point really, nothing is perfect, certainly at this price point.

I actually loved my Xperia phones, it's just that Sony is really bad on updates, and there was often not even the possibility to flash some other ROM.

17. liewkj
    Froyo Jun 4, 2016

liewkj , Jun 4, 2016 :
    Did you check SONY open source portal? SONY provides full support in building AOSP ROMs, including device trees and kernels. If it was not for the price, I would have got myself the Z3 compact instead of OPX.

18. Joyyy
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2016

Joyyy , Jun 4, 2016 :
    After finding out it uses downgraded SD 801 compared to Oneplus 1 and removed 5Ghz WiFi sadly had to not buy this.

I wish they would do a higher spec no downgrade OPX - 2 I'm willing to pay higher price if so

19. naa27
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2016

naa27 , Jun 4, 2016 :
    But the whole point of this phone was the reduced price. OnePlus already have their higher price bracket. This phone was filling a different need.

The 5ghz WiFi issue is almost a non issue and the 801 in the OPX is more than capable (though admittedly you might need a custom kernel to get the best out of it, but that's not a hardware issue).

20. Moin2200
    KitKat Jun 4, 2016