AMA: Accessory & Gear Team

1. P1589216355206
    Eclair May 19, 2020

2. Forboding Angel
    Froyo May 19, 2020

Forboding Angel , May 19, 2020 :
    @Christine L

Would you consider coming out with an official "Privacy" tempered glass screen protector. My buddies at work recently got them for their iPhones and they are AWESOME. I would loves to be able to buy things like these from 1+ officially.

3. J1515015754217
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

J1515015754217 , May 19, 2020 :
    Why are there no official OnePlus accessories such as "cases" for the OnePlus 8 5G UW Verizon version?. When reengineering the phone for Verizon, did developers not consider official OnePlus case offerings?

As a valued customer of OnePlus for several years, this is a bit of a disappointment.

4. BrewwHAHA
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

BrewwHAHA , May 19, 2020 :
    @Leo Lei

hey there bud! I love that fact that you have created a wireless set for the one plus phones. I'm heavy into lifting and running. I would love to get these but there are two problems with them. when you are wearing them and running the extra weight of the inline charging port creates to much motion and pulls the ear buds out of my ear. I only know this as my girlfriend had a pair. Also the piece that goes around your neck bounces on my collar bone while running. I was thinking if you could put the charging port into the collar and offering a little pad to put on that collar while running without a shirt. I would totally grab a pair of these bad boys! keep up the great work guys and gals! duce's from Florida!

5. Prajwal M R
    Gingerbread May 19, 2020

Prajwal M R , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , May 19, 2020 :
    Hey @Zach X.
    Hello to @Christine L. @Donna L. @Leo Lei

My question is to @Donna L.

I'm a holder of the first two T Shirts, The never settle and the dash charge t shirts. I even have the OnePlus 7 Launch Jersey. I love and adore all of them.

I was always intrigued with the OnePlus backpacks. But always felt it was expensive. I know the issue and the cost associated with designing and manufacturing in small quantities which would obviously increase the pricing.

Since the Explorer backpack was such a hit, wouldn't it be possible to use the same R&D on something slightly more budget friendly. Similar to what the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z is achieving.

Also, I seriously are looking forward to buying a OnePlus Backpack and am waiting for something new. It's been a while since OnePlus launched a new backpack.

Hope you guys come up with something new and enticing.

Anyway, thanks for the AMA and I'm happy to see you guys actively participating with the Community for feedback.

Lastly, Hope everyone's safe and doing well..

Regards

#NeverSettle

6. AppleofmyDroid
    Donut May 19, 2020

AppleofmyDroid , via OnePlus 7T , May 19, 2020 :
    @christine.L

first off thank you for everything you and everyone else in the team does.

my question to you is In the future will there be a dedicated one plus car accessories line? for example car chargers wired and wireless, phone mounts windshield mounts, vent clips, air fresheners.

7. tamerdrg
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

8. Darvonni
    Donut May 19, 2020

Darvonni , May 19, 2020 :
    @Leo Lei I was wondering what have you guys the ideas to come up with the bullet wireless headphones and what was the thoughts of the designs and the color options and the way they feel come from I'm very excited that this is rivaling to other smartphone competitors I love that these have a smooth pairing sequence and my other question was what is the future of the bullet wireless Headphones I'm very excited for this[e]1f601[/e]

Last edited: May 19, 2020

9. diazan6
    Donut May 19, 2020

diazan6 , May 19, 2020 :
    @Leo Lei

My question is what does the future hold for OnePlus earbuds? Are there plans to go totally wireless or are there still plans to keep the same style as the bullets series but increase the quality of the earbuds? And final question do you plan on letting customers make custom bullets where we get to pick the color we would like?

Thank you for doing the AMA

10. L1586961054509
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

11. Quinton Cunningham , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 19, 2020 :
    the charging cable inside of the box need to be a little bit longer, and the one plus 8 pro need more color options for an example,the green one should have been in a 256 gig and 12 gigs of memory. and the rainbow colored one, I think you guys need to work more closely with manufacturers for cases to, dbrand has made a very very good case. and last but not least if you guys are going to launch a special case you should launch it for the OnePlus 8 pro and the smaller series 2 not just for one series.

12. U_N_wutarmy
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

U_N_wutarmy , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 19, 2020 :
    @LeoLei, I must admit that the Bullets Z are definitely the best wireless headphones I have ever used and at a price at $49.99 USD, they are definitely a headset that I will continue to promote to friends, family and more. The most impressive feature is the ability for the Bullets Z to switch between two different sources, almost immediately! Here is my question, how did your team come up with this concept? Why did you all think this feature would be something you all should add?

Best regards,

Fernando Fernandez
    (Proud OnePlus 8 Pro owner)

13. T1574818823815
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

14. chumza
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

chumza , May 19, 2020 :
    Hello @Leo Lei,

Please explain how 5g is being used to propagate coronavirus as part of a Neonazi World Order conspiracy. Thanks!

Chumza

15. Modor69
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

Modor69 , May 19, 2020 :
    good morning for sunny California @Leo Lei. My question would be what makes the bullets unique from the competition. There are many offerings for wireless headphones but what really makes the bullets stand out? What makes them a OnePlus product and differentiates them from the rest?

16. Jphilp1984
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

Jphilp1984 , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , May 19, 2020 :
    There are so many people playing games on there phone but I was hoping with the one plus 8 pro being 120 hz you would have like trigger buttons for playing high graphic games like call of duty mobile! maybe the 8T?

17. S1589903470853
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

S1589903470853 , May 19, 2020 :
    @Christine L. Allo!!

So I own the One+ 7t Pro McLaren and so far, it's an amazing phone. This is also my first One+ and until this, I was an avid Samsung guy. with all of the features and speed this phone has, I am surprised that, with being a special edition phone, there wasn't more offered in the way of MP for the camera. Seeing as there are less expensive phones coming out with a much higher refresh rate and higher MP cameras. Anyway, that's my phone con.

My question to you is, will One+ be considering developing something that offers a dual screen capability for the pro line? although I love what LG did with their phone and created the dual screen, I'm just not a fan of LG. Maybe there could be a way to develop a case that can offer an additional screen as well as mirroring the main phone screen on the front? perhaps make the back solar so that it doesn't drain the phone as quick?

Anyway, I just think this would be a cool feature to be available and was curious if anything like that would be in the works?

18. asheeshcric
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

asheeshcric , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 19, 2020 :
    @Leo Lei

Hi Leo, today my question is for you.

Are there any plans from OnePlus to release earbuds (like Galaxy buds or Airpods) in addition to BWZ in the future some time? I like the BWZ but sometimes you don't want the earphone hanging around your neck, especially when you're running or jogging.