AMA: Accessory & Gear Team

1. BrandiMDay , via OnePlus Community App , May 20, 2020 :
    @Christine L I'm wondering if y'all every make cases that protect from RFD signals and can double as wallets. I'm always interested in new ways that I can protect my phone plus reduce the amount of stuff I have to carry around when out and about.

cdnfarmer likes this.
  2. B1541300469482
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

B1541300469482 , May 20, 2020 :
    Hello,

I currently own my first OnePlus (7 Pro) phone and it's the best Android phone I've ever owned. The colors are very eye catching, however, will there been any addition to the color schemes in the upcoming phones? I would personally purchase a red phone if that is available.

Additionally, are other merchandise available for purchase in the near future such as tshirts, hats etc.?

Thanks,
    AV

Oky36 likes this.
  3. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 20, 2020

UncleCupCake likes this.
  4. 666Syco , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , May 20, 2020 :
    I would love to purchase the blue to match my 8 Pro. I got the pre-launch bundle state side. with free wireless charger and wireless Z buds in black. I love them but I want to buy the blue ones, like I said to match my device. anyway the US can have blue added to the options of color choice?

UncleCupCake likes this.
  5. Idealace
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

6. Smitra54
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

7. Ion Butuc
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

8. shanson04
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

shanson04 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 20, 2020 :
    @Leo Lei

When developing new wireless headsets, how do you optimize the sound calibration? What tests, it controla do you use to regulate the best possible sound? Is it exciting to onboard be technology into devices as it becomes available?

9. Alcarnor14
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

10. arjun1459
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

arjun1459 , May 20, 2020 :
    my suggestion is one plus braided cable , i can guarantee it will increase your reputation a lot and that reputation is more than the money you will earn by selling extra cables .

Oky36 likes this.
  11. F_Skeet_Clairmont_cMqA , via OnePlus Community App , May 20, 2020 :
    How about a watch to go with the phone, a male and female smart watch. We represent you with your phone and everyone who sees my phone display, always ask what phone is it, so bright and vivid. A OnePlus watch will only take us to a higher level.

arjun1459 and Oky36 like this.
  12. OP....nightmare , via OnePlus Community App , May 20, 2020 :
    Heyyy Leo, my question is to you - Is there any difference between the oneplus bullets wireless 2 and the oneplus bullets Z?? How in the world does your mind get such awesome ideas?? How much time did it take to get the idea of oneplus bullets Z??

Aarav Sahni likes this.
  13. the1&only
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

the1&only , via OnePlus 8 , May 20, 2020 :
    Hi everyone, first time posting [e]1f60a[/e]. I was wondering if OnePlus would make a phone carrying pouch in leather maybe with option to put a lanyard and/or attached it to your belt or belt loops...🤔 I need one for my OnePlus 8.[e]1f609[/e]

14. umang___
    Eclair May 20, 2020

umang___ , via OnePlus 7T , May 20, 2020 :
    @Leo Lei why dont you increase some price of bullet wireless z and increase sound quality as like brand neme //OnePlus//
    or decrease the price of bullet wireless 2 to make it more popular for mid rangers. thank u have a nice day for you and your company [e]2764[/e]️ OnePlus[e]2764[/e]️.

15. Oky36
    Donut May 20, 2020

16. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert May 20, 2020

cdnfarmer , May 20, 2020 :
    @Leo Lei
    A three part question:
    1. How or what do use to select the audio and voice input when designing the bullet wireless z (i.e. what others hear when on a phone call)?
    2. Are these similar to the BW 1 and BW 2?
    3. Is there a way or did the design of the new wireless bullet z find a better way to cancel ambient noise?

Thanks.

Batman360 likes this.
  17. CKraft11
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

CKraft11 , May 20, 2020 :
    @Christine L. Does Oneplus have any plans to make longer warp charge cables. I currently own the 100mm and 150mm cables and feel like a 250mm or 300mm option would be great and would allow me to charge my phone on my desk or bed while using warp charging. I am currently using a usb extension cable which inhibits warp charging as Oneplus uses the proprietary 5 pin USB connectors. I know the added resistance would decrease charging speeds slightly but warp charging will still be the fastest way to charge your phone at that length. I know that their are better accessories to answer questions about than cables but if you could respond that would be great!

Also the pre-applied screen protector on my OP8 pro is amazing where do I get more?

18. OPSuperbro42
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

OPSuperbro42 , May 20, 2020 :
    Hello, thank you for putting this together. Always great to be able to interact with people responsible for items we use (or would like to use) on a daily basis.

My question is for @Donna L. It's a little random, but worth a shot. I was wondering if there would be any OnePlus reusable masks available for purchase? I will never settle for the standard masks available out there. Hehe. But in reality I think it would be some cool swag to represent OnePlus given the current situation.

Gotta keep an eye out for one of those explorer bags, heard nothing but great things about them!

19. devang bucha
    Froyo May 20, 2020