AMA: Accessory & Gear Team

1. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 May 22, 2020

Dresa91 , May 22, 2020 :
    thank you for your detailed feedback:)
    Maybe you still manage to sell a separate screen protection :)

Batman360 likes this.
  2. Christine L.
    Accessory Product Manager Staff Member May 22, 2020

Stickied Post
    Christine L. , May 22, 2020 :
    Thanks you for your suggestion! We also noticed that there are a lot of users who like denim. On the protective case, we attach great importance to the feel and fashion. Regarding the application of fiber materials, we are currently doing some new process exploration. Please stay tuned. Welcome to share new ideas with me

Swatiranjan, Venky61, MosheG1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Christine L.

Stickied Post
    For materials and design, we have been constantly collecting new processes and new materials on the market. We will also conduct analysis and research based on popular trends and the preferences of our users. The final products that can be put on the market are those that have passed our strict selection and meet our standards. Before the mass production of products, we will go through a series of quality-related tests (such as wear resistance test, drop test, aging test, dirt resistance test, etc.) that are higher than industry standards to ensure that the listed products can provide users with the best experience .

luxuskamel, Venky61, MosheG1 and 2 others like this.
  4. Christine L.

Stickied Post
    Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, our current plan is to only provide new cases for new models. In the future, when we are making plans, we will also collect relevant needs and research to see if we need to make corresponding plans.

luxuskamel, Venky61, gaster and 3 others like this.
  5. ARNABSANU
    Eclair May 22, 2020

ARNABSANU , via OnePlus 5 , May 22, 2020 :
    Hope some good news awaits in this regard.. 🙂

6. Christine L.

Stickied Post
    Thank you for your question. Regarding the design of the protective case, we will make a lot of new color and new design proposals every time, but in the end we will only choose the design that best fits our mobile phone and brand style. We will gradually have more cool designs and richer colors in the future, so stay tuned ~ Regarding the tempered film, because there is still no process on the market that can solve the problem of the fit of the curved screen, and our quality control of the product is very strict, so we will not go on sale until the product can meet our standards. But we are also looking for some other solutions, and strive to provide users with official protective films in the future

7. rex.recca
    Eclair May 22, 2020

rex.recca , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 22, 2020 :
    @chritine - I love most of the Oneplus accessories. And the carbon bumper cases are my favorite. I would say they are on the costly side but the quality does make it a point to have one. My question is have you considered giving the option of customisation to the end users as I would love that myself. And it would be great if there are any thoughts of bringing up oneplus mobile skins?
    Also, as a person buys oneplus mobiles, they often do get the extended warranty freebie foe their mobiles. Is there a thought of extending the same to gadgets as well?

8. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer May 22, 2020

MosheG1 , May 22, 2020 :
    kangaroo session @Dresa91

9. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 May 22, 2020

10. V1590126797796
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

V1590126797796 , May 22, 2020 :
    Hello is it possible to get a t-shirt size 2x with One plus logo on it, just got my new phone and like myself to advertise my cell to others

11. A_rose_by_any_other_name
    Froyo May 22, 2020

A_rose_by_any_other_name , May 22, 2020 :
    Thank you for your response. I look forward to seeing what the future holds with this exciting plan 😍

12. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator May 22, 2020

gaster , May 22, 2020 :
    Thank you for your response Christine. Let's see what the future has to bring us then :) Good luck with everything!

Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  13. T1572170899084
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

14. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator May 22, 2020

camohan , May 22, 2020 :
    Thanks Christine, looking forward for a positive progress on this with same level of quality which OnePlus adheres to.
    Take care.

Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  15. controlcrazy
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

controlcrazy , May 22, 2020 :
    @@Leo Lei

Hey Leo, first of i would like to thank you for the BWZ. great quality and great design. Just a couple of doubts.

1. why didn't you include audio driver like oneplus BW 2.
    2. why didn't you include the pouch like before oneplus BW(redesign Needed)
    3. when can we get airpod like oneplus true wireless

16. controlcrazy
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

@@Donna L.

Hey Donna,

when can i expect oneplus Bottle in India. if we get couple more products in India it would be great.

1. Oneplus Fan or Air Cooler
    2. Oneplus travel knife
    3. Oneplus Bag(with less cost)
    4. Oneplus Pen
    5. Oneplus Bluetooth Speakers

17. controlcrazy
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

@@Christine L.

Hi Christine,

congrats on creating wonderful products. when ever we use the phone or oneplus gadgets its feel like premium. now lets get into the questio.

1. when can we expect true wireless headphone(like airpod)
    2. when can we expect oneplust TV(cheaper price)
    3. when can we expect blue tooth speakers (like Alexa)

apart from this I am eagerly waiting for the one plus car. if we have any update or plan let me know

18. dev_shashank
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

dev_shashank , via OnePlus 6T , May 22, 2020 :
    I have been really impressed by the battery backup of the wireless Z, breaking the stereotype that any earphones doesn't give battery backup more than 10 hrs. When will you break the convention that earphones doesn't have good bass like headphones??? 🤩🤩🤩🤩

19. T1577104470190
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

20. X1590153133895
    Cupcake May 22, 2020