AMA: Accessory & Gear Team

1. G1576757568532
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

G1576757568532 , via OnePlus 7T , May 22, 2020 :
    Thank you for your question, this is a very good one. Explorer's magnetic buckle is a very good selling point and highlight of it. People who like it like it very much, and people who don't like it don't like it very much. When I upgrade the Explorer Backpack again, I want to improve its using experience. The product itself should also be more burden-free.

2. DarshanSMeniya
    Honeycomb May 22, 2020

DarshanSMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , May 22, 2020 :

Leo Lei

Maybe we can design a more creative and textured bag which fits BWZ perfectly, just like what @Batman360 suggested in the other post.​

Thank you @Zach X. for successfully organizing AMA and thank you too @Leo Lei for answering my question.

Wish you more powers to both of you..

3. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean May 22, 2020

4. Bkaye
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

Bkaye , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 22, 2020 :
    can there be a case made that will work with magnet holders. I want a really good one. after market types don't work well. I have a 7pro. thanks

5. manojsurya99
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 22, 2020

6. Kunal_2k1
    Eclair May 22, 2020

7. Alikhan64
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

8. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 May 22, 2020

Dresa91 , May 22, 2020 :
    No. I am not dying.
    and if such a project should exist and OnePlus should reveal something about it, then it would no longer be top secret ;)

drl431, Batman360 and Artemus. like this.
  9. DarshanSMeniya
    Honeycomb May 23, 2020

DarshanSMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , May 23, 2020 :
    According to me..

Thank you @Zach X. fir giving us a great chance to communicate with Accessories and Gear product manager , thank you @Leo Lei for selecting my question.

View attachment 1317912

(1) BWZ comes without pouch , @Batman360 suggested for redesigning the pouch , so this is not question and suggestions related to BWZ while @Leo Lei said about question and suggestions related to BWZ . His question was not about for adding a Pouch (BW carry bag) to BWZ Box.
    @Batman360 question was intresting ( I liked it very much , good suggestion) and answer of it is more interesting one. Congratulations to @Batman360

(2) My question in forum : If you get a chance to modify OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z specification, what will you modify or add on BWZ? This question's answer from @Leo Lei is satisfactory one , wishing you best luck to OnePlus product team for upcoming Accessories....

(3) @DudeMan1 question was related to True wireless earbuds , his question was about making earbuds with noise cancelling features (needed feature!). I think Bluetooth wireless with support of neckband is more comfortable , if OnePlus make a True wireless earbuds I am sure it will be small in size (I know OnePlus team is creative , it will design it wonderfully and creatively they may not get fall) so they may be create a great chance to fall out, even it will not comes with neckband. (My brother has lost one brand's air pod two times beacuse of slipping from ear and falling out from ear) Material used in all Blutooth wireless from OnePlus is amazing!, it is not harmful for skin. Trust me after wearing blutooth wireless earphone from OnePlus you will not realise that you have wear a Bluetooth Wireless. I am satisfy with current Bluetooth Wireless Devices..

Congratulations to both you and other community members for creating intresting questions for this thread...

Take Care #StaySafe #StayStrong

Regards,
    Darshan.

W1590238314833 likes this.

10. KUSUMANCHI
    Cupcake May 23, 2020

11. Batman360
    KitKat May 23, 2020

Batman360 , May 23, 2020 :
    Pouch is a very nice accessory included with the bullets and this time they removed it due to low usage of it, so my question indeed was a suggestion+question. Why just ask about BW-Z and not the missing accessory?
    Just relax and let them choose, instead of you pin-pointing and deciding what is a question and what is not.
    All the best.

Dresa91 and DarshanSMeniya like this.
  12. DarshanSMeniya
    Honeycomb May 23, 2020

DarshanSMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , May 23, 2020 :
    Thank you my friend @Batman360 , I am not pin pointing anyone or question decider but it was my honest opinion about it. As you can see head title of my reply was "according to me"!, I have never said choose me as lucky one , what I said is about questions only. Your question was great at every perspective (even I have appreciated it, I personally think OnePlus should redesign carry bag and add it to upcoming BW box with some modifications).

I am already relaxed and congratulated you in that reply too.I am not a decider and never said that mine question was great or choose me as lucky one....I think you have to rethink of it.

Wish you best luck my friend! #MoreLuckToYou

Enjoy contest with taking it lightly....

Regards,
    Darshan

13. Chinda
    Jelly Bean May 23, 2020

Chinda , May 23, 2020 :
    Good luck to both you @DarshanSMeniya and @Batman360 🤞🏾

DarshanSMeniya, Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  14. DarshanSMeniya
    Honeycomb May 23, 2020

Chinda likes this.
  15. Batman360
    KitKat May 23, 2020

MosheG1, Starcommander and Chinda like this.
  16. SatOP8PRO
    Donut May 23, 2020

SatOP8PRO , via OnePlus 5T , May 23, 2020 :
    @Leo Lei i love the bullet z headphones and it switching feature along with the colors matching one plus 8 series. i like to see true noise cancelling wireless earphones without any wires between left n right channel and capability to use reverse charging from one plus 8 pro like other manufacturers support. Also since we have moved to usb c and no headphone jack for connecting headphones. why dont every manufacturer support usb c earphones/ headphones as standard without any connector.

17. Sohail Raheman
    Donut May 24, 2020

18. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer May 24, 2020

Batman360 and DarshanSMeniya like this.