AMA: Ask Amanda and the Community team

1. SnapDragon01
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2019

2. JalananFreak
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2019

JalananFreak , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Hi,
    Great job for all the community teams and all the community members. you all made me fall in love with oneplus.

Keep on doing your best and good luck in keeping your sanity against "where's the update" post. lol.

My question is, how do you intend to make sure OnePlus stays true to the community and not swayed away only thinking of generating profits.

As the community is growing larger everyday and the company is getting bigger, the gap between the company and the user became more distant. From a community to a mere product consumer. There's a different in that.

I really hope the community team will strengthen the bridge between the company and the community.

May the spirit of Never Settle settles inside each one of us.

#NeverSettle

Amanda W., Impersonal and Anshu3110 like this.
  3. rico a
    Donut Dec 4, 2019

rico a , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Do you have plans of putting up stores of OnePlus here in Dubai. A lot of people are always updating their units here. If they will learn about OnePlus here, it will be a seller. The features of the phone and the prize will surely shatter those biggy here....🤗

Amanda W. likes this.
  4. David Y.
    OS Product Marketing Staff Member Dec 4, 2019

David Y. , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Haha! Not sure if this is a promotion or not ;) But yeah I am still able to fly around to the launch event, Open Ears Forum and many other offline events. Look forward to meeting you some time Andy!

Amanda W., Plenkske, script and 8 others like this.

Amanda W. likes this.

7. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 4, 2019

camohan , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Flying to India? Your long lost dream..

jlasensiofi likes this.
  8. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 4, 2019

camohan , Dec 4, 2019 :
    OnePlus phones are officially sold through Amazon.ae, FYI.

jlasensiofi likes this.
  9. rico a
    Donut Dec 4, 2019

rico a , Dec 4, 2019 :
    I'm well aware of that. That's where I bought my OnePlus 7T. I'm just asking the Community if there's possibility. Amazon doesn't have all the original accessories for the phone.

10. rohanxman
    Froyo Dec 4, 2019

11. Upal259
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

Upal259 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 4, 2019 :
    I have been using op 7 pro android 10 beta 6 , but I want to go back to the stable Android 10 version without losing my data , please help me out.

12. Raheman@08
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

F_Abhishek_Singh_wKkC likes this.
  13. Abhishek_Singh_2
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2019

Raheman@08 likes this.
  14. StopItRawr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2019

StopItRawr , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Hi @Amanda W.

Welcome to the community.

Firstly hope you get better from your cold ASAP.

As @Cheetosdust said, could you please ask for resources for your other regions. NA and India get good support but the rest of us get left out a bit.

Also, any fun initiatives to get user participation would be welcomed. Not everything needs prizes but anything to get people using the devices in new ways would be great!

Finally, the community are what has made OnePlus what they are, so hopefully the connection between OnePlus and us lowly users can be enhanced during your watch!

Apart from that, good luck, and watch out for everyone asking you when the Android 10 update for the OP 6 is.

Amanda W. and Cheetosdust like this.
  15. xplanearavind
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

xplanearavind , Dec 4, 2019 :
    WhatsApp not working properly in my OnePlus 7 pro....I am not able to keep WhatsApp status...it is just stuck at "sending" ....and also if I try to send a message it's taking nearly 1 minute to get received...plz help me

16. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Dec 4, 2019

jlasensiofi , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Thank you @David Y. for the presentation of @Amanda W. to whom I give my most cordial welcome.

I wish you all the best in the Community, which, like many other colleagues, is my second family :);)

Amanda W. and Cheetosdust like this.
  17. Demon_hunter
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2019

Demon_hunter , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 4, 2019 :
    this is not support thread..post in OnePlus 7 section

Amanda W. likes this.
  18. xplanearavind
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

xplanearavind , Dec 4, 2019 :
    how to post?

19. DoctorOnCall
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2019

DoctorOnCall , Dec 4, 2019 :

@Amanda W.

Very true @Impersonal !

All the best to the Community Team. Maybe take note of this and community members are bound to be more satisfied with some actual member-oriented work beside the usual stuff.

Amanda W. and Impersonal like this.