AMA: Ask Amanda and the Community team

1. P1575556741384
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2019

2. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Dec 5, 2019

luxuskamel , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 5, 2019 :
    not sure if i wrote here before, anyway welcome Amanda.
    I guess your notifications are flooded by tags...

all that has to be said was already said. we need a search. since my >5 years here thr search never was good or even ok.
    we also need big updates for the app. it has almost no features. dsmonteiro has a list.

we need a more binding, that people arent just showing here up once or twice but that they have a reason to be here and become part of the family

Community in Europe is really poor. that was alredy said by cheetos, i dont need to write more about that.
    but community in germany (speaking of offline events) is even worse. i hope somthing will change and we get more. In France and espacially in Netherlands its top. They got events.
    speaking of community members germany has the best. :p But we really dont see neww faces there. i dont know why because with 80M people it should be possible to get a few, right?

just my 2 cents. or 20 euros. Because i consider it important that some things change

3. X1575561696362
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2019

4. B.Orabi
    Eclair Dec 5, 2019

Amanda W. likes this.
  5. aloorravi54
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2019

6. Kevin_Mehta
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2019

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019

7. Tax_Mny
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2019

Tax_Mny , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 6, 2019 :
    My ideal community is a community that listens to feedback and engage with it's customers. So far I am very pleased with the OnePlus community.

As a 7t owner my only disappointment is the lowlight camera. Focus is very terrible especially when paired with my old Samsung Galaxy S8.

Amanda W. likes this.
  8. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2019

Impersonal , Dec 6, 2019 :
    begrüßen Sie einen auslander?

German Community really is one of the greatest, with probably the best roster of users, I mean the nr1 user in the much acclaimed ladder sistem is german, and a big coffee lover, german speaking forum are some of the best and engaging (I sometimes watch, from the shadows), same goes for french and Italian ones, they really are hidden gems, OP should definitely pay more attention to whats actually happening there....

Ps: yeah the app is atrocious, unusable, I sometimes use it accidentally since I have it on for the notifications feature...

9. Andy lone
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2019

Andy lone , Dec 6, 2019 :
    welcome @amandaw to the community hope you enjoy and get to meet some great people [e]1f44d[/e]

Amanda W. likes this.
  10. rameshshreyas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  11. rameshshreyas

rameshshreyas , Dec 6, 2019 :
    A healthy discussion about topics, and creating stuff that would attempt to solve new problems innovatively and not wait for the company to solve it for us, it should be more organic. Stuff like PMChallenge is a good stary, and many more should come.

Hey AMAnda! I think you're the best person to host future AMA's xD
    Anyways, what was the most special thing about working with OnePlus? Like how was your first day like? Any events they organized that you like? Did someone throw a surprise for you? Or did you host a party for someone?

12. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Dec 6, 2019

Impersonal and rameshshreyas like this.
  13. GHØST , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 6, 2019 :
    We Ain't getting any answer from her [e]1f602[/e]🤣

14. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Dec 6, 2019

luxuskamel , Dec 6, 2019 :
    Yeah romanian community has also a cool guy. Are there more romanians around here?

MosheG1 and Impersonal like this.
  15. StopItRawr

StopItRawr , Dec 6, 2019 :
    Her status shown she was unwell, so may not be working 100%.

Be patient!

16. B.Orabi
    Eclair Dec 6, 2019

B.Orabi , Dec 6, 2019 :
    Yeah, you can ask her about anything you want as long as this thing is not about OnePlus devices. [e]1f602[/e]

Amanda W. and GHØST like this.
  17. Vaibhav0398
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2019

18. Mradul_Bhatt
    Froyo Dec 6, 2019

Mradul_Bhatt , Dec 6, 2019 :
    @OPteam nice going with all new features such as Amoled black, RCS messages, and AI lift up display ...many more.....

I hope all these features also come for ONE PLUS 6 in comming year.....

Kindly dont forget op6.

19. R1570451936733
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2019

R1570451936733 , Dec 6, 2019 :
    Sir,
    Please,. Can you specific reply to my question:
    Can I scan QR code with OnePlus 7 without any additional QR code reader

20. Param Kharoud
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Dec 6, 2019

Wonderwoman13 and Amanda W. like this.