AMA - OnePlus Nord x OnePlus Buds

1. HisFreshness Ed
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

2. LOTR21
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

LOTR21 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    @Shawn L. I have the OnePlus 7tPro it has an amazing camera people complement my photos all the time. They can not believe that my pictures of the moon at night are taken by a phone. They are so clear and you can even see the stars and the glow ring around it. I just point, shoot, and do not use any filters or editing at all. So my question is can you tell me if the camera on the Nord will even come close to this and what other features does Nord have that may impress me more then what the 7T Pro has or doesn't have? I need to know what will blow me away more then my present phone. I am in love with it and I never stepped away from my HTC phones until December when I purchased 2 of these phones. I am sure glad I did because Samsung phones are the absolute worst and I despise the iPhones. Thank you OnePlus for the best options in phones.

@Christine L. I have purchased so many different BT headphones and I find a knock off too the Airbuds. I am happy with them. My son who has iPhone and Airbuds he thinks mine are better. Tell me what makes these stand out and what is the best features that are going to make me run out and buy some? I am excited to hear all that is available on these. I have a feeling that these should blow me away the way this phone has.

3. Clément D.
    Donut Jul 24, 2020

Clément D. , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Hi, according to some tests that I saw on youtube, you can change device with a 3 second hold on one of the headphones... the two cannot be connected at the same time but it's very easy to switch from smartphone to the computer (for example), this information remains to be verified but some youtubers have already spoken about it [e]1f60a[/e]

4. C1567770934849
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

5. tmlslvnk
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2020

6. Steven G.
    Head of Global Sales & Operations for OnePlus Nord Staff Member Jul 24, 2020

Stickied Post
    Steven G. , Jul 24, 2020 :
    At OnePlus we are dedicated to providing our users with a great smartphone experience. Occasionally there are slight variations in product availability based on varying consumer needs and market dynamics. So we made decision based on this.

7. Steven G.
    Head of Global Sales & Operations for OnePlus Nord Staff Member Jul 24, 2020

One_MG likes this.
  8. OM MUKUND BHAVAR
    Donut Jul 24, 2020

OM MUKUND BHAVAR , Jul 24, 2020 :
    @Shawn L. I never used any one plus mobile but I am a huge fan. I heard many time that one plus mobiles performance and smooth experience of oxygen O.S. is addictive it is true ?And what about you? One plus Nord is complete package if you want to introduce watch will it's biggest highlight in your opinion?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020

9. Corwyn
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

10. OM MUKUND BHAVAR
    Donut Jul 24, 2020

One plus Nord had a aggressive price can we see more mobiles like it? And Nord is a complete package and cheapest 5G in India what would be the biggest highlight of Nordstrom in your opinion? @Shawn L.

11. USMCDevildog
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

USMCDevildog , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I noticed already so some people have reviewed the earbuds for the Nord and they mentioned that there's no noise cancelling effect and no way of controlling the volume on the actual unit that's wireless within your ear. When you improve then you should put those features in so that way it can be truly considered a good set of headphones especially for $80.00

12. OM MUKUND BHAVAR
    Donut Jul 24, 2020

@Christine L. One plus creates high performance products what do you think one plus buds will be best in music experience but it will give a fluid,fast and aggressive audio while gaming?

13. O1594893005305
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

14. Fleming F.
    Community Trainee Jul 24, 2020

Stickied Post
    Fleming F. , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Hi dear friends, we feel your enthusiasm, which stimulates us to pick more questions from you! Don't worry, we will start to answer your questions soon. Before that, let me show you a photo:

Community_AMA_preparation_1080x800.jpg
    They are our guests who are answering your questions, could you guess who are they?

15. ars03
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2020

ars03 , via OnePlus 5 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    @Fleming F.

Hi dear friends, we feel your enthusiasm, which stimulates us to pick more questions from you! Don't worry, we will start to answer your questions soon. Before that, let me show you a photo:

View attachment 1380884
    They are our guests who are answering your questions, could you guess who are they?

There's @Carl my man being working so hard ... He's literally everywhere .. @Shawn L. am I right?

16. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jul 24, 2020

Dresa91 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    yeah:) thanks for sharing:)

harshil1903 likes this.
  17. asishgrwl
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2020

18. yashwant24
    Jelly Bean Jul 24, 2020

Clément D. likes this.