AMA - OnePlus Nord x OnePlus Buds

1. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Jul 24, 2020

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 Silk White , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Thank you so much @Carl @Shawn L. @Andy Liu. @Christine L. @Steven G. @Tom B. for showering of "Like" and "Answers" on my question.

Since launch of the OnePlusNord, Everyday you are making someone's day so special with lots of surprises!! ❣️

Thank you and congratulations for making a record break history with launch of OnePlusNord and best wishes for future to crack this history!

Thank You @Fleming F. for organizing this contest as smoothly as OnePlus phone!

Attached Files:

Amanda W. likes this.
  2. bezilz
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2020

bezilz , Jul 24, 2020 :
    @Shawn L. It has to be me right because after my question for @Steven G. (which she answered yesterday); you had an entire new thread created because no one knew it would be available from Offline Store due to current pandemic, kidding :D

Amanda W. and Shawn L. like this.
  3. Tom B.
    Global Service Strategy Operations Staff Member Jul 24, 2020

Stickied Post
    Tom B. , Jul 24, 2020 :
    This is indeed a new beginning for all of us. From OnePlus phones to OnePlus accessories and gear, we strive to deliver the best experience for all our users in different regions and we will continue the same rigor in assisting our users without any compromises.

4. Shawn L.
    Head of Product for Nord Staff Member Jul 24, 2020

Stickied Post
    Shawn L. , Jul 24, 2020 :

I'm coming;)
    At OnePlus, our users are an essential part of our product strategy and development. We know many of our users have wanted a more affordable product for some time, and with recent technological advancements, we are finally able to bring a more accessible OnePlus device without compromising our standards. We have chosen 2 colours - a more distinct blue colour for those who want to stand out, and a classical gray.
    :smilecat:

5. surfindunkey
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

surfindunkey , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Thank you @Christine L.
    Also about connectivity to the Oneplus TV with the Oneplus Buds through Bluetooth. Or any other means. Would that be possible?

6. Shawn L.
    Head of Product for Nord Staff Member Jul 24, 2020

Shawn L. , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Actually, it's my favorite part of the day.;)

7. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 24, 2020

Shawn L. and zaaloul like this.
  8. zaaloul
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

9. gautamthapar
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S Jul 24, 2020

gautamthapar , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Yes, OnePlus made history. The AR launch was epic! Thank you and congratulations to the team!!! :)

yashwant24 and Amanda W. like this.
  10. J4t1np4r3kh

J4t1np4r3kh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Literally been checking every couple of minutes to see if another question has been answered [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

This is great, as questions I didn't originally have are being answered, giving me answers that I didn't realise I needed 💯

Amanda W. and yashwant24 like this.
  11. gautamthapar
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S Jul 24, 2020

gautamthapar , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Oh boy, cannot wait to get my hands on it. Nord and Buds in Nord Blue will be a killer combo. I hope I am lucky enough to get the pre-order box so that I can experience it early. haha

Thank you and congratulations to the team!!!

Amanda W. likes this.
  12. Amanda W.
    Head of Global Community Staff Member Jul 24, 2020

Amanda W. , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I think I can answer this question. I bet they keep on working even at night during the sleep:fearscream:

Dresa91, razzor228, asishgrwl and 3 others like this.
  13. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Jul 24, 2020

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 Silk White , Jul 24, 2020 :

Shawn L.

The most difficult part was to ensure we delivered a fast & smooth that didn't compromise the OnePlus standard at a more affordable price. Users' definition of a fast & smooth experience escalates every day. It's not enough to be as fast and smooth as we were last year - we need to keep pushing ourselves to take things to the next level. That is really challenging. Internally, we were actually competing with each other to see how many optimizations could be raised/bugs could be found on a daily basis~​

Carl

Interesting question.

Teamwork is really important, and this time around the coronavirus situation made it a lot more difficult. Instead of being in the same physical space, we had to rely heavily on online communication tools for the majority of this project. And for a new project team that haven't work together before, we quickly realized what a luxury it is to be able to share the same location as your team. But hey, we overcame that...​

Hey @shwan L. and @Carl We can see team work dedication on OnePlus Nord smartphonephone.

New beginnings, manufacturing a phone, creating a real hype, launching a phone with great specification and compititive price and delivering it to customer on time in this pandemic is not a easy task...More powers to you team!!!

I hope you will get unbelievable results of your work very soon!! Great mind + Smart work + Hard work always gives us good results and you have all skills!!

Thank you.

Andy Liu.

User-friendly​

Shawn L.

The true "NORTH"​

Thank you @Shawn L. and @Andy Liu.

For me OnePlus Nord in one word: "BetterThanGood"

Thank you.

Amanda W. likes this.
  14. AlienEye

Stickied Post

15. ars03
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2020

ars03 , via OnePlus 5 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Finally a reply for me thank you soo much @Amanda W.
    Hats off to you guys working day and night first for the designing and launching of the product and now answering community members [e]2665[/e]️[e]1f618[/e]

Thank you so much..
    @Amanda W.
    @Carl
    @Fleming F.
    @Shawn L.
    @Andy Liu.
    @Christine L.
    @Steven G.
    @Tom B.
    Happiest to be part of the OnePlus community.. [e]2665[/e]️

16. asishgrwl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2020

asishgrwl , Jul 24, 2020 :
    And that is what finding Nord and Never Settle is all about. No?

17. Batman360

Stickied Post
    Batman360 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Could we get these answers pinned too? 😊

18. Amanda W.

Amanda W. , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Andy/Carl/Steven/Shawn.
    I know I'm right.hhh;)

19. Amanda W.