OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 24, 2020

AlienEye , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Vist a customer service center.
    Or contact customer support.

2. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 24, 2020

derLenno , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Just wondering.
    The 765G does not even support 4K60FPS recording due to ISP limitations.
    How did you get 4K60 to the front cam?

Dresa91 and razzor228 like this.
  3. Velmurugan Ashokkumar , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 24, 2020 :
    @Carl @Steven Will OnePlus Nord be having flash sales or open sale on 28th July? If it will be a flash sale, i have the following query. I bought OnePlus Nord AR Launch Invite in Amazon which promises there will be an assured gift for everyone who purchase. Later i got opted for spin and win in which i got 200 cashback on purchasing OnePlus Nord by 28th July - 30th July. How this can considered as an assured gift? Usually during flash sale only one in ten thousand will have an opportunity to place the order. I had a greater image on OnePlus in the beginning but this has completely ruined it. At least you should given an option to earn tote bag, S'well bottle, nord mobile, tws etc as an assured gift option. This is completely pathetic and a kind of cheating. Even the popup contest has been messed by the mistake of naming the same person twice in a random draw. This is completely unfair to all the customers who have bought the AR launch invite trusting your brand. Moreover the invite card which we received is poorly packed and tampered.

4. zaaloul
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

zaaloul , Jul 24, 2020 :
    OnePlus Secret ingredients *-*

5. Tech1Tv
    Froyo Jul 24, 2020

6. zaaloul
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

zaaloul , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Only during calls I believe

7. ars03
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2020

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020

8. AlienEye

AlienEye , Jul 24, 2020 :
    hi,
    don't worry yet
    there will be a mail sent on 28th july with voucher codes through which you can recieve your gifts
    and the mistake was rectified by the oneplus team

Amanda W. likes this.
  9. AlienEye

There is no active noise cancellation in oneplus buds
    but there is environmental noise cancellation which uses 3 microphones to filter background noise.

10. Velmurugan Ashokkumar , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 24, 2020 :
    There should be some transparency and clarity. No official update/info regarding this. They announced 45000+ people have purchased the invite. It alone cost around 45 lakhs. The product has been launched already still there has been no official update. OnePlus Nord AR Launch Invite Product page has been vanished. Nothing i could see about the product.

11. AlienEye

I can understand your frustration, they haven't provided enough information
    just think from their shoes, how busy they must be.
    OnePlus is not a kind of company that cheats, I am sure about it.

12. Velmurugan Ashokkumar , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I can understand that you are big fan of OnePlus. There should be some transparency. In amazon the product page doesn't exist now which has an option to post a question which will be answered. They made a wonderful invite card but they sticked address and product information on that making it complete mess and less attractable. AR launch event can be experienced by customers who have a premium mobile. No info provided about the compatibility in OnePlus Nord AR Launch Invite product page in Amazon.

13. AlienEye

Actually compatibility was specified, Every device that has AR core is compatible to watch the launch event
    AR core is important to experience AR in any Android device

14. Velmurugan Ashokkumar , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I am not sure about my previous comment. Let me wait till 28th July. What you would like to do if there is no gifts/voucher code from OnePlus team

15. AlienEye

I am happy I was a part of #New Beginnings
    OnePlus will surely send your voucher cards, it was mentioned somewhere in this thread.
    Don't worry

16. AlienEye

17. Velmurugan Ashokkumar , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Are you just a customer like me or you are from OnePlus team?

18. Velmurugan Ashokkumar , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 24, 2020 :
    No. One spin and win is available for everyone but this is different this is only for those who purchased the AR Launch Invite card. Check my screenshot properly.