AMA - OnePlus Support

1. Crashinator
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2020

2. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jun 18, 2020

Batman360 , Jun 18, 2020 :
    Thanks for answering Lubna 😊
    And yes automating basic responses to redundant queries is a really optimised way to keep things running smoothly 😊

G_plusone and Dresa91 like this.

3. G_plusone likes this.

4. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Jun 18, 2020

cdnfarmer , Jun 18, 2020 :
    I'm sorry that you had such troubles I hope that you are able to find a solution that works best for you. Take care

Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  5. meatandy
    Oreo Jun 19, 2020

meatandy , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Thank you for the reply ! 👍

I wish you the very best that OnePlus can offer in the future.

6. C1592529208375
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2020

C1592529208375 , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Prezados estou com três problemas em meu Oneplus 7 T Pro , que não sei se pode ser software ou defeito no aparelho, lembrando que o mesmo tem menos de dois meses de uso , jamais caiu etc .
    a câmera já embaçou algumas vezes, sem retornar o foco, tendo que fechar o app para retornar , o foco está sempre embaçando por muito tempo , no app whatsapp ele as vezes deixa a tela escura e não volta , trava a tela , o som do auto falante já parou uma vez , reiniciado retornou .
    peço encarecidamente que me ajudem e me dêem algum tipo de suporte, sou super fã da marca , eu tive um Oneplus 5 antes desse aqui e não tive problema algum , aguardo um retorno de você muito obrigado.

Dear I have three problems with my Oneplus 7 T Pro, which I don't know if it may be software or a defect in the device, remembering that it has less than two months of use, it never fell etc. the camera has fogged up a few times, without returning the focus, having to close the app to return, the focus is always fogging for a long time, in the whatsapp app it sometimes leaves the screen dark and does not come back, locks the screen, the sound of speaker has already stopped once, restarted has returned. I kindly ask you to help me and give me some support, I’m a super fan of the brand, I had a Oneplus 5 before this one and I had no problem, I’m waiting for a return from you, thank you very much.

7. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Jun 19, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Jun 19, 2020 :
    I guess sb should say this, so that would be me. I see zero sense in such amas. Only ❗❗❗2-3❗❗❗ direct responses to user questions, the rest can be described as "We do our best to provide qualified support, stay tuned for further info. Thanks for your question"...

Same for probably the best question regarding stupid repetitive questions from support and transmitting cases from one to another agent, like that was not the answer, that sb could have waited for. Lots of really proper and painful questions from users were ignored or skipped. Is that it? Seems like a kindergarten.

Sorry but that is complete bullshit. Nothing new here, what we didn't know. So what's the core meaning of that ama? 🤷 Never understood or enjoyed these amas, and such examples only strength my faith in it.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020

8. Monica Z.
    EU/NA Customer Service Staff Member Jun 19, 2020

Stickied Post
    Monica Z. , Jun 19, 2020 :
    We always take a customer-centric approach at OnePlus Support. Whenever we plan to offer a new service option or expand our reach for our global users, we like to make sure every part of the process is smooth so that our users can have an effortless experience. Thus, the different programs in different regions on a trial and phase by phase basis.

cdnfarmer, Dresa91, Batman360 and 3 others like this.
  9. lovelyingtam , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Hong Kong needs Interstellar Glow!! 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

10. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jun 19, 2020

Gav_W86 , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Not all the staff members have replied yet.

Dresa91 likes this.
  11. Jediduhyah
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2020

12. venkat chandra
    Eclair Jun 19, 2020

MosheG1 likes this.
  13. Arun. S
    North America Contact Center Manager Staff Member Jun 19, 2020

Stickied Post
    Arun. S , Jun 19, 2020 :
    I’m certain that you and your loved ones are in the best of health. Thank you for your feedback! As a community-driven brand, we are continuously listening to users' feedback and up-skill our support team through case studies, building a learning culture, and support simulations to bring more suitable services for our users around the world. It is an ongoing process and we are working towards the change.

Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  14. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Jun 19, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Jun 19, 2020 :
    It doesn't matter, if their answers are still of that format...

15. Ramakrishna K.
    Head of India Repair Service Staff Member Jun 19, 2020

Stickied Post
    Ramakrishna K. , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Our associates go through level 1 and level 2 technical skill-based training such as soft skills, case studies, and troubleshooting programs for good tenure to handle swiftly whilst the option to manage all the software related queries including flashing the user devices.

MosheG1, Batman360, Venky61 and 2 others like this.
  16. Tiffny H.
    North America Repair Service Manager Staff Member Jun 19, 2020

Stickied Post
    Tiffny H. , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Appreciate your feedback. It's a very good suggestion. We will consider it and add the labor fee in the repair pricing list.

MosheG1, cdnfarmer, G_plusone and 3 others like this.
  17. Tiffny H.

Stickied Post
    Tony, thanks for your question. To protect your personal data, all devices arriving at our repair facilities will have factory-reset done. We recommend our customers to back-up personal data in advance to avoid any issues.

18. Tiffny H.

Stickied Post
    Sorry, I can't give the final solution to this issue. We may need your help to catch logs for us. Here are the steps and you can send the log to us via support@oneplus.com, we'll ask our technical support to take a look:
    1. Input *#800# from dialing, click "oneplus Logkit" option then click "Delete history log".
    2. Enable "Network Tcpdump Log" then click "get QXDM Log", choose "modem-common", and then click "open device log".
    3. Back to the previous menu and enable “Move log path to built-in SD card" and then enable "save log", when it informs you whether to reboot, click "reboot".
    4. when the H+ symbol appears please take 1 or 2 screenshots (press volume down and power key) to record the issue time stamps.
    5. Wait for 3 minutes then enter *#800# on the dial pad, click "OnePlus logkit" choose "get QXDM log" then click "close device log", go back, and disable "save log".
    6. Enter File manager > Storage> Internal storage, find the “oem_log” file and long press, click upper corner three dots to compress it and upload oem_log.zip to Google Drive along with the screenshots, then share us with your storage link.