AMA: What's next? Share your voice!

1. nmatheis
    US Brand Ambassador Jun 6, 2020

2. Smit Purohit
    Froyo Jun 7, 2020

Smit Purohit , via OnePlus 3 , Jun 7, 2020 :
    1. We Need to see a new series of some affordable Smart TV in Indian Market.
    2. We need to see more Smart Phones from OnePlus in every range like under 15k, 20k, 25k,30k, 40k and 50k. As a Fan of OnePlus i want OnePlus to be the best smartphone in all the category.
    3. Launch more and more accesories related to Phone and also in the smart devices and all that.(smart watch, truely wireless earphones, daily need accesories and expand the company.)

3. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 7, 2020

Mr. BG , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I'd still like an open AMA on small phone market and strategies as to why (not) go there

We all know the Oneplus X was not the success the company hoped for, even though I personally think it was one of the best looking phones, period. I won't bring up the flaws and support again, but I'd like to know, I guess like many others, threads are still made about smaller phones.

There is definately a market out there for a smaller handset, less that 70mm wide, with very good screen real estate, like the smaller Samsung models (I have the Galaxy A20e for work, despite it's flaws nearly perfect size, weight and screen size is good too) The new iPhone SE is selling out of stock, and outsold quite a few higher end models as well.

Batman360 and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  4. daxxz7
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2020

daxxz7 , Jun 7, 2020 :
    Hi, I have got some new ideas for current and next Oneplus devices in terms of camera:

- Possibility to adjust the bokeh effect in portrait mode.
    - A dedicated mode for Astrophotography.

I think that both will be quite useful for many users and will enhance the smartphone photography.

Mitch_1968 likes this.
  5. Mitch_1968
    Donut Jun 7, 2020

Mitch_1968 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 7, 2020 :
    Hi there!! I would love to see a OnePlus Watch these year with a very cool design, outstanding features and an affordable price...... What do you think about it?????

6. Saurav_sharma95
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2020

Saurav_sharma95 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 7, 2020 :
    I have been using my first op 7t from 6 months and I have been really loving the user experience on this machine and oxygen os is so amazing and fluid for sure but I think it should be bit changed in terms of ui design some fresh look maybe and some usability improvements

7. mokaeswar
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

mokaeswar , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Please Invite "OnePlus India Head/Team" and ask him/them this question.

"Will there be a 8T Series in India later this year?"

I'm seriously loosing interest in OnePlus 8 Pro (in India). It seems like July 2nd week would be the availability date, which is almost 3 months after launch. Even if I buy the phone in the first sale, a new T variant with 65W Charger and 4th Usable Camera would be launching.
    To top this, Oppo Find X2 is launching next week, with almost same features, if not better (Only thing stopping from buying that is lack of OxygenOS)

Then, I saw in a YouTube video (by GeekyRanjit) that OnePlus may not launch T series this year which really makes sense.

Please let us know (atleast for Indian Market, as Sales are delayed by 3 months), if you're planning to launch T series or not.

sky_shot likes this.

9. MOHAMAD SAJID
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

MOHAMAD SAJID , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 8, 2020 :
    hello oneplus team you guys have done very good job during all past year and still making very good accessories and gear for oneplus community I want to asked to whole oneplus team about smart watch are oneplus team planning to work on smart watches as well thanks

10. Kedivess
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

Kedivess , Jun 8, 2020 :
    please, would you consider an "oneplus world"......with a lot of merchandising, gadgets, and technology. ..such as TV, smartwatch, earbuds, tablet, ecc.....It will be a "never settle" world

11. pavanvenkat
    Donut Jun 8, 2020

pavanvenkat , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 8, 2020 :
    my sincere request from an common man who is a oneplus user from one year is please improve the camera and the picture quality,like it must compete with market best leader in picture quality Google.

Fleming F. and Mr. BG like this.
  12. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 8, 2020

Mr. BG , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Not gonna happen...

Batman360 likes this.
  13. pavanvenkat
    Donut Jun 8, 2020

14. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 8, 2020

Mr. BG , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Every time a great camera performance is promised, but not quite delivered. They're not bad these days, but compared to my simple Pixel 3A it just doesn't cut it.

No use in adding more camera's, it's the software that counts.

Batman360 and pavanvenkat like this.
  15. Prajwal M R
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2020

16. H1569911053068
    Donut Jun 9, 2020

17. je2345
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

je2345 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Why is there NO LOVE for the Verizon OnePlus8 version? No launcher update, no cases and no software updates!

18. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 10, 2020

Mr. BG , Jun 10, 2020 :
    You need to ask Verizon I'm afraid.

19. riffraff81
    KitKat Jun 10, 2020

riffraff81 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I just want a device with the following:

Qhd display 120hz refresh
    6000mah battery
    50w charging
    Notchless display(don't mind pop-up camera).
    Duel stereo speakers(real ones)

First phone maker that can do it can take my money.

20. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 10, 2020

Mr. BG , Jun 10, 2020 :
    All that for texting and some photos? :eek: