AMA with Carl on Instagram live

1. VipulJadhav1212 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Post #8

My question to @Carl is:

According to you which is the best - Play Station or Xbox? Which is your favorite game based on these platforms?

Thank you @Zach X. for giving us such a wonderful opportunity to know more about @Carl 's life, his thoughts, and his experiences. [e]1f60d[/e]

Looking forward towards progress and success of #OnePlus & #OnePlusCommunity!!! [e]1f60d[/e]

[e]1f637[/e] #StayHome [e]1f637[/e] #StaySafe [e]1f637[/e]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020

2. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2020

iharshjjain , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Hi @Zach X.

thanks again for the AMA..
    i am well acquainted with @Carl the last time we met when he dropped me to Delhi Airport after the Launch of 7T.. he is a very humble person.

my question is..
    @Carl. you were travelling alot in European countries recently and not active on any of the social medium from OnePlus, are you good?? I mean hope you are not Quarantine from OnePlus and Covid-19.

3. Maruthi_Vara_Prasad , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Hi @Carl,
    It's really awesome for any Oneplus fan to fetch a skillful work in an esteemed organisation like Oneplus .
    So here's my question :
    Will you provide an opportunity to those who would love to aid with Oneplus and get guidance under stalwarts like you and @Pete ?

Thank you

4. razaransari18
    Froyo Apr 9, 2020

razaransari18 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Hey @Carl ! Hope you're Safe.My question to you is have you compared OnePlus's Amoled with any other Amoled? or are you aware of the discoloration issue of the Amoled used in OnePlus devices?
    PS:This is my question because i have had this issue with OnePlus 3T and my Current Favourite OnePlus 7T.I love this phone but unfortunately had to get it replaced after one week of buying it and then the replacement device also had the same issue. the Discoloration is visible on dark backgrounds like grey colour background with the brightness put at around 20-30%.
    I have been a OnePlus user since the OnePlus One

5. VishwasReddy
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

6. dpkantil01
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

7. hypercode
    Froyo Apr 9, 2020

8. Vishal_Kumar_Rath
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

9. Bilal_Mohsin
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

10. Darshan D.
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2020

Darshan D. , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Whats your favourite game right now?
    what are your favourite movie , tv-series or anime(if you watch any)? any must watch recommendations from you?

Tell us about your funniest adventure?

tell us something which you hate to admit but you love to do it?

Tell us about your funniest workplace scenarios ?

if you can play some instrument, sing a song for us

11. VipulJadhav1212 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Post #9

My question to @Carl is:

We would like to know about your achievement/success for which you received very first "prize" (of your life) in your school days?

And do you remember any mischief or prank for which you got punishment at school or at home?

Thank you @Zach X. for giving us such a wonderful opportunity to know more about @Carl 's life, his thoughts, and his experiences. [e]1f60d[/e]

Looking forward towards progress and success of #OnePlus & #OnePlusCommunity!!! [e]1f60d[/e]

[e]1f637[/e] #StayHome [e]1f637[/e] #StaySafe [e]1f637[/e]

12. tanmay.44
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

13. Abhimanyu_Goyal
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

Abhimanyu_Goyal , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Hi Carl , my question is as we all know your focus is on the speed of the device. But to enhance the speed each and every year the company has to use more expensive parts in order to achieve that. So I wanted to know what is your other focus because I want OnePlus to also focus on other areas too. Specially camera app.

14. Keval1924
    Eclair Apr 10, 2020

Keval1924 , via OnePlus 3T , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Hello Sir Happy to see u again @Carl
    my question is What is the most amazing and lovable feature in this smartphone never in previous one ??
    What is meaning of Never Settle In this Oneplus8series ?
    Which one is Best Oneplus series according to you ?? N Why ??

15. Shivam_Murarka
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2020

16. R1586518310533
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

R1586518310533 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Hello,
    1. I'm impressed how Oneplus is getting better and better.

My Question:
    For what are you using your phone the most/ what you would miss If you haven't this phone?

Thanks a lot, keep up the good work!

Greetings