1. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Jul 18, 2014

godspeed , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Its not an insult.

2. ThaXo
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

ThaXo , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Question:

will oneplus produce next year a new phone? Maybe oneplus 2 with removeable battery and sd slot. Better with dual sim please. You make then the BEST phone ever!

3. rs1
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

rs1 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Done and done on the bolded section. Look up the word "troll" - it might give you some context. And for the record, according to your logic, a cogent reply = request for heated argument correct? No wonder you're so mad.

It's going to be ok, really. The sun will come out tomorrow, promise!

4. iAmFish
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

5. savx
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

savx , Jul 18, 2014 :
    @David S. I think that most of the customer experiencing the yellow tint at the bottom of their screens would disagree with you...unless you think they are imagining it.
    There are guys keeping their phone under UV lamps to cure the glue...someone says it works some other says not. I think that OnePlus should give us the actual reason for this yellow tint, that many guys have found out so far, and think about a fix for good.
    This is an advice by a potential customer and if OnePlus aims to be a great firm, it should give their customer all the possible explanations and solutions.
    Thank you.

dsdavis008, superchinook and JNuno like this.
  6. moustastrophe
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

moustastrophe , Jul 18, 2014 :
    You said invites are going out by registration date but I registered April 24th (at least that's when I received the welcome email saying I'd registered) but I still haven't had an invite and people who registered in May are getting them now... just a bit confused as to how it actually works. Is it registration date or some sort of first activity date? as my 'member since' bit says May 19th. Dont think i posted to the forum right away, just registered for an account for updates...

zabakingboy likes this.
  7. rs1
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

8. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Jul 18, 2014

godspeed , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Apparently, i know this, and apparently waiting for official answer, which apparently your answer is not.

9. anopo
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

10. David S.
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jul 18, 2014

David S. , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Lack of stock. We'll get more soon.

It's more about what you can't do... (buy)

All.

As you know, we are not very good at providing dates... We said we would try to have a pre-order system by the end of Q3, but no promises.

We don't want to control people.

It's not only being able to ship, we need to translate the site and a bunch of things that nobody sees.

It's not an issue. We are offering unsatisfied customers to return their devices within 14 days of receiving it. Since all phones are the same it wouldn't make any sense to replace them.

The form should be fixed. Please re-submit ticket again.

We'll do so, just the same way we did it for the One :)

No, we can't re-issue them, your invite has already gone to the next person in line, sorry.

Should we stop?

Anything could happen, that's the beauty of being a start up.

11. Carl
    Co-founder Jul 18, 2014

Carl , Jul 18, 2014 :
    There's one planned for July. :)
    I'm always on the forums, gathering information on how we can improve to become better.
    This is a good idea actually. I was thinking about it yesterday. We'll figure something out...
    We're far from done with the One, and haven't yet thought much about the 2.

damselb, deejay01, rs98 and 1 other person like this.
  12. sekreterarN
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

don-doe likes this.
  13. Ashkael
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

Ashkael , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Why you ignore all the questions about the yellow screen, Why not all the ONEPLUS have the yellow tint bottom, nexus 5 has the backlight close to display too, and is not yellow on that side.

SteviBro, superchinook and savx like this.
  14. RafaelDeLaGehtto
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

15. caffeine
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

caffeine , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Not sure if serious or sarcastic answer :D

16. ionpan89
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

17. Ashkael
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

Ashkael , Jul 18, 2014 :
    OK,
    Q: I have the ONE, and i only have yellow on the bottom of the screen,....why the yellowish disappear after i play games and the display is warm?

dsdavis008 and superchinook like this.
  18. jackal2001
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

jackal2001 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I'm still waiting for my question from page 10 to be answered. Still hoping they do.

19. spantany
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

spantany , Jul 18, 2014 :
    As people seem to be missing invites in their email would it be worth advising them to forward a copy of their emails to another of their accounts and so get more chances of seeing the email?

20. rzzach
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

rzzach , Jul 18, 2014 :

You misinterpreted my point. Control was a bad example. Your marketing system generated such an incredibly amount of hype for a company that a year ago didn't exist. With incredible demand comes great responsibility and also a great deal of control over an emerging market of affordable cutting edge phones. I think its amazing that you've really exposed the price gouging in the smartphone industry. No way should an HTC m8 cost 700 usd unlocked.

damselb likes this.