Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs98
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

A33 likes this.
  2. don-doe
    KitKat Jul 18, 2014

don-doe , Jul 18, 2014 :
    If you would have had in the beginning all the information that you have now, what would you do differently (if anything at all)?

3. Carl

Carl , Jul 18, 2014 :
    When we see enough demand for it.
    You don't understand. We're not trying to be cheap. This is what's reasonable given our product, quality, and business model.
    Once we work through our big pile of support requests. Please bear with us a bit as we set this company up.
    Yes. :p

damselb, vijeshv1, Jugher and 4 others like this.
  4. David S.
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jul 18, 2014

David S. , Jul 18, 2014 :
    You can always get a flipcover...

We are focusing on serving properly first the countries that we launched in.

We are not planning on making any money in the first two years.

She had her first period a few weeks ago...

We don't ship to India.

Rooting does not void warranty. Physical damage resulted from malfunctioning software (overclocking), will.

Soon.

damselb, Vinkel, Jugher and 6 others like this.
  5. PLPeeters
    KitKat Jul 18, 2014

PLPeeters , Jul 18, 2014 :
    The thing is for the EU it should be the same as the phone according to the regulations in order. I've contacted a Belgian consumer associated that confirmed this :)

6. iAmFish
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

iAmFish , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I guess I have to wait until Tuesday for more info on StyleSwap covers:)

thepanttherlady likes this.
  7. KayserSoze
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

KayserSoze , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I ordered and am waiting for the phone.

I would like to learn how I can return the phone if it is affected by a problem (such as yellow spot)

Do I have to pay for shipping / where should I ship / I will be travelling, can I ship it back from a country other than I have purchased the phone?

8. tpags
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

tpags , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Do you regret the way you handled invites in the beginning by giving contest winners 3 extra invites.?

*Which allowed people to either sell their invites or buy three extra phones and sell them for a seriously inflated price.

damselb likes this.
  9. Cooklung
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

Cooklung , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Eeeww dude... TMI!!!

10. egzeros
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

egzeros , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Hi guys, I got an invite from the Storm of Invites last month, will I get an 'Early Supporter' invite as well or will I be skipped?

11. Jack7
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

Jack7 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Hallo David

Q1: to which user number will receive an invite in this month or which user are for you early member?

Because it will be not so hard to waiting an invite, when you answer my question

Thx

12. fallenelf86

fallenelf86 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    This was answered already. Essentially, they're not giving a number so that no expectation is set.

13. JackedX

JackedX , Jul 18, 2014 :
    It is an issue for a lot of people, and there have been varying reports of people having the tint to a different degree than others.

I like the fact that you offer people the opportunity to return their device but in my opinion you should pay the shipping costs and not them. After all a quality screen should not ship with a yellow band on the bottom.

I will be watching OPO closely to see how they will handle these affairs, you guys have delivered a stunning quality product, now it's time to also deliver quality support. Take your customers seriously and they will support your company and buy more products from you in the future. Ignoring their complaints and writing it of as a non-issue will not help your cause in the long run.

I have faith in your company but I do believe a different approach is needed to this problem.

SteviBro, dsdavis008, damselb and 4 others like this.
  14. Ng Eddie
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

Ng Eddie , Jul 18, 2014 :
    David, I have crack three of my phone screen using flip cover. You have to flip it open to use a phone and than accidentally drop them. I am not the only one. Me and my friend don't use them any more because of this. Thank you for your useful commend.

15. BlurryEyez

BlurryEyez , Jul 18, 2014 :
    #plottwist Una has been nutered.

16. BlurryEyez

BlurryEyez , Jul 18, 2014 :
    didn't u see the 22.7 poster?

17. Geek1225
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

Geek1225 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Any update on expected timing for the transition to direct OPO purchases on your website without waiting/missing invites (i.e. Q3 or Q4) ? Many of us have busy work lives, like yourselves, and though we would like to support the forum and track our personal emails everyday for invites, we can't hawk the forum like others do and it's a bit unfair, especially when I don't have a smartphone right now.

18. savx
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

savx , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I totally agree with you and that's what I pointed out in another post.

superchinook likes this.
  19. spantany

spantany , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Would it be worth having the option in your profile stating the model you would wish to buy (or if your here just for fun ;) then you would have a better forecast for production?

20. fo0ling
    KitKat Jul 18, 2014

fo0ling , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Hello, do you have the final lineup of StyleSwap covers, and how much would they all be priced? :)