Not open for further replies.
  1. malidan
    Nougat Jul 19, 2014

malidan , Jul 19, 2014 :
    One is referring to them for whom you moderate

2. thepanttherlady
    Community Veteran Jul 19, 2014

thepanttherlady , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Ok, you were trying to leave a comment for OnePlus, not me. I understand.

gotojanoo likes this.
  3. wmm
    KitKat Jul 19, 2014

wmm , Jul 19, 2014 :
    No, not the near future. The latest word (earlier in this thread) is that they are going to try to open up for pre-orders before the end of Q3, i.e., the end of September., but they are not guaranteeing that. For the near- to mid-term future, it will be by invitation only.

4. OMKeeton
    Froyo Jul 19, 2014

OMKeeton , Jul 19, 2014 :
    I feally want to know about people that have been skipped, the reply was it was sent; but timed out. Since we cannot know when you get an invite, you only know for sure you have been skipped the next day which means it out. which was what Steve said. If the person did not get an invite of course it timed out how could it be used if it was not received!

5. Ng Eddie
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2014

Ng Eddie , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Is China,Shenzhen consider launch country? I have relatives living there. Can I use it as an address for ordering OPO ?thank you

6. Skeese
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2014

7. Salmonfish
    KitKat Jul 19, 2014

8. Santi_Soza
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014

Santi_Soza , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Will some answers be posted as a new thread for people who cant be there for the AMAA?

9. Kenz78
    KitKat Jul 19, 2014

Kenz78 , Jul 19, 2014 :
    China is not one of the launch country yet

Attached Files:

10. Ng Eddie
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2014

Y
    You are making me laughing like hell. OPO sells more sets of their phones over there and you says it is not a launch country. They launch their phone first in China. Than only sells them overseas. In fact I think Asians money is not value by OPO. Only Euros ,US dollars and Rmb is of high value.

11. Kenz78
    KitKat Jul 19, 2014

Kenz78 , Jul 19, 2014 :
    International version is different with china version. Dun be angry because u got to know the phone later than the early supporter. We do have our fine share of waiting, heck even when iphone launched, ppl line up physically outside the store to get it

U can always opt for the china version, and save urself some angry thoughts

12. Ng Eddie
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2014

To me ,they are the same as I don't intend to visit America. Both of them works in my country. Also if I gets an invite,will pass it to my friend. Since you should have order yours with your number,enjoy your phone. It is fantastic and beautiful too. Not perfect yet,still having some bugs. Cheers.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014

13. Kenz78
    KitKat Jul 19, 2014

Kenz78 , Jul 19, 2014 :
    :) U have a pleasant nice day too

14. shaz
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014

shaz , Jul 19, 2014 :
    @Carl @David S. I live in india but i received the invite and went ahead and ordered the phone through a friend who stays in U.S.A. I'll receive the phone when he visits india next month. My question is if at all I encounter any hardware issue (I hope that this should not happen at all), what should I do? I'm quite sure that there are many others who got their OPOs even though they don't reside in the launched countries and your answer would be helpful to them as well.

15. SuperDave
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014

SuperDave , Jul 19, 2014 :
    What is your strategy for dealing with the actual yellow screen issues that customers have been reporting here in the forums and on social media sites, how are you guys fixing these problems on a customer service level?

16. nWuDynasty
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014

nWuDynasty , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Its been my desktop background for idk how long. I think my cousin made it in his graphic design class or something.

17. Maury74rm
    Marshmallow Jul 19, 2014

18. nikunj
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 19, 2014

nikunj , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Sad to here that........!!!

19. Chiramisu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 19, 2014

Chiramisu , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Aha!! Could this be the name of one such planned device? o_O:p

20. spsonkusare1
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014