AMAA with @Carl and @David - July 18

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wmm Jelly Bean Aug 13, 2014

wmm, Aug 13, 2014 :
    It's not quite as pointless as it might seem; the idea, as I understand it, is that phones must come with a hands-free device for operating it while driving. It's not about earbuds for listening to music. Whether that's actually good public policy or not is a matter for debate, but it's at least well-intentioned.

aheaton21 likes this.
  2. gowtham Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2014

gowtham, Aug 13, 2014 :
    why no update on indian forums.. are you planned to launch opo in india with xiaaomi mi4. is he a best competator that you feel.

3. aheaton21 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2014

aheaton21, Aug 13, 2014 :
    That makes more sence now that you've explained it like that. I wish they did that in the USA

4. cdisxm Jelly Bean Aug 23, 2014

cdisxm, Aug 23, 2014 :
    Well I hope my INVITE reaches just in time for your new model with Dual SIM and a user removable battery :) OPO will have a family of customers for life. Living on an island with 2 countries, Dual SIM is a must. (even 3 SIMs to set OPO even further apart)

5. fenice Jelly Bean Aug 23, 2014

fenice, Aug 23, 2014 :
    Well intentioned laws are useless if the vast majority of the population ignores them and you can't send a text with a hand free kit and I see people texting quite a lot when I'm out. This is typical of the over regulation that increase business costs out of all proportion the any benefit the respective law may possibly provide.

There also a law in France that requires every driver to use a signal for every change of direction, almost nobody follows that law, I was actually pulled over by a Gendarme for not using a signal turning off a roundabout - it was Sunday morning, no other vehicles on the road, no pedestrians it was a bright sunny morning visibility was good yet I was still stopped. That's a nonsense law and a waste of time - education not legislation (in general) is a better answer to the over regulation here in France. I'll get off my soapbox now. :D

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014

6. olajidebunmi Froyo Aug 23, 2014

olajidebunmi, Aug 23, 2014 :
    If the AMAA, my question is what will happened to members of the forum whose membership number is over 100k and no invite from any one with the forum?

7. pdadhich Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

pdadhich, Sep 22, 2014 :
    SO WHY HAVE YOU GUYS DO NOT PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE. YOU ARE THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE DEALT WITH.
    I recently got my OPO and I am traveling international and my phone is stolen now its been three days that I have been trying to get hold of the customer service so that I can get my IMEI number so far no reply. The later I get the IMEI the slimmer my chances will get to get my phone back.
    I think I completely wasted my money. I will not share my invites with anyone and save someone the AGONY of dealing with customer service.