[Submitted] Ambient display not working properly

1. AddyTheApple
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2021

AddyTheApple , Jul 28, 2021 :
    It is hard to say but when i don't wake the ambient display for a while then even on tapping it it does not wake at all. I have only tap to wake enabled and pick to wake disabled(always on ambient display is off). As the nord 2 is new and it is my second day of using it didn't have this problem on the first day it only started happening after the update this morning

2. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jul 29, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Jul 29, 2021 :
    Sorry for the trouble which have been arising on your device while trying to access ambient display using the double tap to wake up feature. Thereby, in order to have a better understanding of your concern we would require few more details regarding this. Hence, requesting you to kindly go through your personal message and help us with the required information for further investigating into your concern.

Regards,
    Dipjyoti

3. AddyTheApple , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2021 :
    I was about follow your instructions after dialing *#800# but i found the description of logs settings that you provide to be completely different from what i got . I tried running *#800# on another one plus device (nord1)i had in my house and i got a different log/feedback whatever the settings is called . I have uploaded a screenshot of the log settings i got (my guess the nord 2 i have runs on the new merged colour os+oxygen os while all other OnePlus phones run on oxygen only)
    1627662837653.jpg