Ambient Display with Weather!

1. MightyPhoenix
    Eclair Jan 17, 2018

MightyPhoenix , Jan 17, 2018 :
    The ambient display feature is fantastic thanks to you guys. but I always have to check for weather and the ambient display would be very useful to show that.

Guys comment below if you want to have it implemented! so that our developers can see this!

thank you.

Tyuru, Sudheer_Maddukuri and Zluk like this.
  2. MightyPhoenix
    Eclair Jan 26, 2018

Stickied Post
    MightyPhoenix , Jan 26, 2018 :
    you can't get that, its not there!! i just posted an idea to be implemented!!

3. Sudheer_Maddukuri
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2018

4. MightyPhoenix
    Eclair Jan 26, 2018

MightyPhoenix , Jan 26, 2018 :
    i did not get this, i want this, so i put this up to have it.

5. Sudheer_Maddukuri
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2018

Sudheer_Maddukuri , Jan 26, 2018 :
    do I need to download any app?
    or pls let me know the process. how to get it

6. Sudheer_Maddukuri
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2018

MightyPhoenix likes this.
  7. zaktazzik
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2019

zaktazzik , Sep 13, 2019 :
    Okay I promise I'm not making this shit up, but this morning, I grabbed my phone, ambient lit up, and right above my fingerprint sensor was the current temperature and conditions! I was stoked!! But now... It's gone, and I can't find a single setting anywhere for it. I am on Android 10 beta, but the only options I have for smart ambient are calendar and music.

I have reason to believe it is a work in progress that will be available in a later build of Android 10 for OP7P, because I had it for no longer than 5 (edit) minutes (end edit) . At least I hope it's something being worked on... I had a taste and now I want more!

neversettle_10 likes this.
  8. zaktazzik
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2019

zaktazzik , Sep 13, 2019 :
    You are talking about a different OP phone, and I didn't realize that. forget I said anything...

9. unicornZ
    Honeycomb Oct 1, 2019

unicornZ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Yes. You are right. Weather is displayed during night hours. When its time for sun rise it disappers. I would like that to stay all long. If not temperature alone should do the trick

10. ashokprince92
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2019