Amoled vs IPS

1. O1518855362174
    Froyo Sep 20, 2018

O1518855362174 , Sep 20, 2018 :
    Hi, I want to raise the theme of amoled displays. When working with this matrix, I feel great discomfort, my eyes burn, long after use, I do not spend my time constantly on my phone, but sometimes it happens. Not that I'm one such? I have oneplus 5 of it the matrix is very sight, it's hard for me to use the phone. In forums a lot of people sell their oneplus because of this problem! I myself have such intentions, is not the company planning to release its flagships with another matrix? When working with ips, I do not have such problems. . Would you like a oneplus line with ips ma rytseyu? share your thoughts: Thank you!

Trevizanzan, XMANAVX and yourAttorney like this.
  2. Punetm
    Froyo Sep 20, 2018

3. FaleshC
    KitKat Sep 20, 2018

FaleshC , Sep 20, 2018 :
    OnePlus already failed with ips on oneplus2 and i don't think they will ever go back to ips. many companies are constantly moving to AMOLED displays. so no OnePlus might not abandon AMOLED any time soon.

4. O1518855362174
    Froyo Sep 20, 2018

Would not the second line with ips matrices be popular? Xioami sell their smartphones on this matrix in large numbers. People with ips matrices do not have as many complaints as with amoled, many bloggers have raised the issue that amoled kills the stars. Almost large companies spit on the health of their buyers. Tests have been made that healthy people stared down for a month using amoled displays. In 2018, there are cool ips matrices, with almost the same energy efficiency as amoled. There is a demand, why not make a proposal.

5. NovinDavis
    KitKat Sep 20, 2018

6. praval_bhatnagar
    Eclair Sep 20, 2018

praval_bhatnagar , Sep 20, 2018 :
    Lol... No.... We should have never upgraded from LCD TVs then? I like AMOLED more than LCDs.. With the deep blacks.

R1536338465931 likes this.
  7. O1518855362174
    Froyo Sep 20, 2018

I will not argue, the color is beautiful, but, the effect on the eyes .... everyone has different. May not notice the ohtushenie of sight. But the fact is, there is a problem. Why not to put amoled matrices in laptops? In widescreen displays? It's really energy-efficient, beautiful. The amoled will work longer. And because it's not so easy to sacrifice eyesight if you use amoled for a very long time and look at it like ips, already in 40 hands can not be seen. It's like little lasers that blink into your eyes, on your black color your eyes feel a smaller load, because the pixels are turned off, but even with active coloring, they turn on .. they turn off badly affect the eyes. too, so that you flicker in eyes zealot, in this slachai you shimmer shlobod see, but you can see especially ea oneplus 5 when you svaypat black picture, as it includes pixels and thus makes the eyes stronger than napogagatsa.Na ips there is no such problem, because there static light does not flicker you in the eye, just pixels are blurring their color, and the backlight worked like that and works. I'm sorry for the error itself from Ukraine.

yourAttorney likes this.
  8. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 20, 2018

Aathif_Mahir , Sep 20, 2018 :
    As far as current innovation the OLED display leading the market, But IPS might have a Edge but I don't manufacturer consider your issue as a problem to replace OLED display to IPS, let's hope new MicroLED display to get into smartphone display soon and also don't have the issue that your encountering with OLED.

9. stark2991_PL
    KitKat Sep 20, 2018

stark2991_PL , Sep 20, 2018 :
    OnePlus won't come back to the IPS displays in the near future. Not only Amoled displays are better, they are also cheaper in mass production. They don't have bleeding/glow effect and have very good pixel response time - this makes them actually better for human eyes.
    But there are people with lactose intolerance, with alcohol intolerance (that's a tragedy), and apparently with AMOLED intolerance. I guess you have to live with that and avoid this type of displays.

10. O1534785082039
    Eclair Sep 20, 2018

11. borft
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2018

borft , Sep 20, 2018 :
    the reason laptops don't have oled displays, is that it is very expensive to produce larger oled screens. imho oled displays are superior to LCD in every way, they have higher motion resolution, better colour reproduction, more contrast, lower energy consumption and better viewing angles. I see no reason why anyone would prefer LCD, other than LCD being cheaper.

stark2991_PL likes this.
  12. REACHER217
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2018

REACHER217 , Sep 20, 2018 :
    Dude, just sell it and leave, go buy iPhone XR! Useless thread!
    How about we stop using 4g and start using walkie talkie again?

borft likes this.