An error occurred: This invite has already been claimed by another user.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niranjanbatas
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2014

niranjanbatas , Oct 18, 2014 :
    hi there i got an invite today from jevoly, moderator....i got my brother in law to claim the invite..but it said it has already been claimed by another person...
    after logging in he couldn't find anywhere to claim...
    please help...i was really excited to get the invite..now i am in bad mood..

2. YOGAM
    Froyo Oct 18, 2014

YOGAM , Oct 18, 2014 :
    I think the same thing happened to me with an invite I got from dave143. I hope nobody found a way to steal invites :confused:

3. evilattack
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2014

4. Moe17
    Froyo Oct 18, 2014

Moe17 , Oct 18, 2014 :
    Either the invite was shared publicly so someone claimed it before you, or whoever shared the invite with you also shared it with someone else and he claimed it before you. Bottom-line, the invite is gone, hope you get another one soon!

5. Ed32801
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2014

6. niranjanbatas
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2014

niranjanbatas , Oct 18, 2014 :
    hope is what i have.....
    shittt..
    but it wasnt shared publicly....n it was given by moderator...

one more thing guys can you help..
    i am from nepal. so it cant be delivered here.. i can get it orderd via my brother in law in belgium..and it will take time to communicate to him to claim the invite.so my question is can i claim the invite via my account first then ask him to purchase later?? i am asking this coz when i click the unique link,, it says the company cant deliver but stilll want to...... smth like that....

7. pepae
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2014

8. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Oct 18, 2014

Jevoly , Oct 18, 2014 :
    Invite was not claimed immediately by member, the invite shared with another member to prevent expiration.

All invites shared by me must claimed immediately.

Member received another invite from me.

Issue solved, thread closed :)

niranjanbatas likes this.