An open post to Oneplus Customer Service

1. Jima330
    Froyo Jul 6, 2015

Jima330 , Jul 6, 2015 :
    I went to Panda will and bought a Ulephone (a Oneplus clone) for under $100 on sale. It looks and works much like the Oneplus with the base Android instead of Cyanogen mod. Only substantial difference is the Camera in the Ulephone is better and the battery is removable. It has no Warranty at all that i expect anyone to honor, but it cost just more than 1/4 the price of a 1+ so i get 3 more new phones before i worry about it. And just so you know ... i had to seperate Panda and will above because 1+ automatically filtered and blocked it out. Now that's not paranoid at all.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015

2. RaptorFire
    Froyo Jul 6, 2015

RaptorFire , Jul 6, 2015 :
    Why should anybody give permission to access their PC .I do lot of business work, transaction . Can't talk about others, but for me a strict no. OP should seriously think about this. As this is a big privacy issue.

3. zabius
    Eclair Jul 6, 2015

zabius , Jul 6, 2015 :
    I will be dealing with the OnePlus Customer Service tonight.... will let you know how I get on shortly

4. xplod566
    Eclair Jul 6, 2015

xplod566 , Jul 6, 2015 :
    Calm down Sir.They are trying to help you.We just dont shout on people who helps us.
    Regarding the problem i Stay in India and we they dont take Remote sessions though.I have heard issues getting fixed and Devices getting RMA if not resolved.
    Give them a chance.

However why dont you take your device to service Center and show it to them.

5. xplod566
    Eclair Jul 6, 2015

xplod566 , Jul 6, 2015 :
    You can always visit nearest Cafe and ask them to take a remote of it

6. dc2000
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 6, 2015

dc2000 , Jul 6, 2015 :
    You get what you pay for, sadly.

7. CesarPalma
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2015

CesarPalma , Jul 6, 2015 :
    Customer service is always a pain with almost every company.

I can only count 2 which gave me really nice CS, ibuypower and amazon, other than that all of them suck... and it really sucks because one pays for their products the least they should be able to do is have a nice customer service... good luck with your problem.

8. OngV
    Donut Aug 4, 2015

OngV , Aug 4, 2015 :
    All I'm really saying is that I don't think they expected so many people to buy the One. They didn't plan for it to become such a success, which I understand and sympathize with. But in my history with them, I've gotten support which is acceptably quick.

9. mrbretzel
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2015

10. sleepdragonone
    KitKat Aug 4, 2015

sleepdragonone , Aug 4, 2015 :

Funny you ask, what is the difference between OP and Nexus, obviously the service........

11. ckracer76
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2015

ckracer76 , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Given time I think OnePlus will have a dedicated customer service centre in each country they sell in.