An update about Open Beta 12 for OnePlus 7 Pro and 7

1. BuxtonLad
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2020

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 30, 2020

3. KyloWhen
    Honeycomb May 1, 2020

KyloWhen , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2020 :
    Just go visit the IDEAS Recap thread. Nobody will feed you information. They've already announced an approximate timeframe for the development of AOD.

4. SteFaNos123
    Froyo May 1, 2020

SteFaNos123 , May 1, 2020 :
    Yea it AOD will be in September...

5. Shahan28
    Froyo May 1, 2020

Shahan28 , May 1, 2020 :
    Where is beta 12? getting exhausted and checking everyday for the update.

6. DMaarten
    Honeycomb May 1, 2020

DMaarten , May 1, 2020 :
    It was mentioned on the previous page :confused:

7. Shahan28
    Froyo May 1, 2020

8. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 1, 2020

9. staygold1gr
    Gingerbread May 1, 2020

staygold1gr , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2020 :
    this is exactly what is happening and some of us had predicted it. having a phone or two out there was why oxygen was so great with all these versions now they won't be able to keep up with it.

10. Pa1KumarM
    Gingerbread May 1, 2020

Pa1KumarM , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Red , May 1, 2020 :
    another company...psst error 404 not found

11. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2020 :
    Personally I don't really see what the fuzz is about... For me when on phones that has some kind of AOD... I turn that of the quickest way possible.
    If ambiant display and an improved horizon light together with a proper pocket mode that never wakes up the screen unintentionally... That would be perfect. Any type of screen time that is not intended is wasted battery time if you ask me.
    However... I'm always up for improvements that improves the possibility to customize a according to personal preferences. So that is why I want AOD too... ONLY to turn if off faster than lightning 😋 A bonus would be to have it OFF as default so I don't need to waste my energy to turn it off. Since AOD users don't mind some extra drain I don't think they mind needing to spend a moment turning it on either. Happyness for everyone! Unless having split personality and wanting no extra drain at all but still want AOD. Because then both would need to sit down and talk until they agree on a compromise [e]1f61c[/e]

the inspector likes this.
  12. Niinoo
    Donut May 1, 2020

Niinoo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2020 :
    Hi, is OnePlus going to fix the MICROPHONE ISSUE with an update also ??

A lot of users are claiming people can't hear them because of low voice during phone calls, messenger, or whatever calling app they use. A lot also claims it has appeared after some previous update, so maybe it is not a hardware issue after all.

thanks !

13. G_Darko_Radmilovic_xySc
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

14. Shahan28
    Froyo May 1, 2020

Shahan28 , May 1, 2020 :
    No I am asking I have the file didn't update it yet but what if lockscreen issue occurs then what to do

15. Priyajit08
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

Priyajit08 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2020 :
    It's Beta Builds, how do you expect It to be 100% bug free, you should not have signed up for Beta builds all together then.

16. RhineLabSaria
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

17. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2020 :
    Well... If you remove all pins/passwords and fingerprints first you could not risk being locked out. Other than that I don't see any issues with upgrading. But as always use a backup if you have something important you don't want to loose.
    I did not get locked out myself even with password and fingerprints.

Shahan28 likes this.
  18. wospino
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 1, 2020

19. AnonymousWP
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 1, 2020

20. maxsinghania likes this.