1. wanyewkean
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2015

2. MNavy_
    KitKat Jun 9, 2015

feugatos likes this.
  3. PoloB49
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2015

PoloB49 , Jun 9, 2015 :
    We're going to have COS12.1 when Cyanogenmod will release the nightlies of cm12.2 :D

alexlam24 likes this.
  4. amitsapre
    Froyo Jun 9, 2015

amitsapre , Jun 9, 2015 :
    just wanted to mention, initial release of Oxygen was not good and current beta version of H2O seems preety good compare to initial O2, also, CM11/12 have many features of customization in 'settings' which was not at all there in O2 neither in H2O for example LED indicator color notification settings....
    I hope you guys took all these things into consideration.....and next O2 will be up to the mark....we expecting a lot from you guys... ;) :)
    so far I am loving to keep CM12 ....once new O2 ROM available will try it and note down all the missing things ( if any)....please don't downgrade customization options when you developing new OS...

5. amitsapre
    Froyo Jun 9, 2015

amitsapre , Jun 9, 2015 :
    TWO will be coming in / after September 2015...

6. esrefozata
    Eclair Jun 9, 2015

esrefozata , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Thank much, you hear us! Waiting patiently.

7. tomsliwowski
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2015

tomsliwowski , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Whew, just read through all 6 pages of this thread. I can't believe how many of you still have full, almost childlike, faith in OP. How many times do they have to miss deadlines and go radio silent before you stop being so naively enthusiastic at a company which is aimed at the enthusiast market doing the bare minimum?

I find it hillarious that a small team of full time developers can't even remotely match the output of independent ROM devs working in their spare time.

Djnas and Alarsyo like this.
  8. Schlumi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2015

Schlumi , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Please fix Audio issue while recording in concerts by the OnePlus Two!

9. vijendrahs

10. reedjohnson2864
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2015

reedjohnson2864 , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Wow, why am I not seeing anymore negative posts! This is outrageous. The update policy of the OPO should not depend on the release of the OP2. Come on, OP get software support on par; the RMA policy is already atrocious. Come on, guys, what about #Neversettle?

11. Slatter191
    Lollipop Jun 9, 2015

Slatter191 , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Shall I get the update for COS 12 17L, my Ones are rooted with TWRP recovery?

Thanks.

12. Alarsyo
    Froyo Jun 9, 2015

Alarsyo , Jun 9, 2015 :
    I'm totally with you. They made the wrong choice. By choosing to focus on the OnePlus Two, and not updating OxygenOS for the One, they'll lose many customers, who won't even bother buying the Two because their One wasn't updated for so many months. Not having any update before the end of the summer is ridiculous.

13. thebadatttitude
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2015

14. Meuuks
    Froyo Jun 9, 2015

Meuuks , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Lol the classic certification issue and the last time also you promised how great O2OS and we saw how it was

15. ravi_dec22
    Froyo Jun 9, 2015

ravi_dec22 , Jun 9, 2015 :
    thanks
    any chances of getting h2os feature in oxygen os specially app permission.

16. Deactivated User
    Jun 9, 2015

Takendown likes this.
  17. judhajitmisra

judhajitmisra , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Please release the ONEPLUS 2 as soon as possible,Of course,without any issues is the first priority:)..Still Loosing patients.:rolleyes:

18. sponge_dork
    Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2015

19. Antoine Vdb
    KitKat Jun 9, 2015

Theselana likes this.
  20. tomsliwowski
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2015

tomsliwowski , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Explain to me how this is a good update for OxygenOS? You've literally been told that the OS you're running is not only a secondary priority but it won't be out until after the "hot new thing" will be released. Seeing how OP has behaved in the past regarding releases I hold very little hope in getting an OxygenOS update within a reasonable time period.

If the COS12 update proves to fix the bluetooth and play services crashing I'll be switching back.

divyank666 likes this.