An Update on OxygenOS (and CM12)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZioArturone
    Froyo Mar 28, 2015

2. ggk_bang
    Eclair Mar 28, 2015

ggk_bang , Mar 28, 2015 :
    OPO Team is just not able to meet the requirements of there customers. I am one of them who was eagerly waiting for the Oxygen or CM12s, because it was much discussed topic amongst every one, it might be consumer or developers.

Keeping fingers crossed?

Ciscokd0809 likes this.
  3. batmanx43
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2015

4. driz
    Eclair Mar 28, 2015

5. zyyads
    Donut Mar 28, 2015

zyyads , Mar 28, 2015 :
    Waiting desperately for the new OS. So many issues with CM11.0 XNPH05Q update.
    Still a fan of One Plus One!

6. robertheeg
    Donut Mar 28, 2015

robertheeg , Mar 28, 2015 :
    Lol otro retrazo, y distraen a los Clientes con regalos y solo para 5 Personas deberian buscar otra forma de recompensar a todos los usuarios de un one plus one.

7. sudhakarjha
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 28, 2015

sudhakarjha , Mar 28, 2015 :
    @Helen

Are you sure the issues, that you have pointed, are coming out of certification process?

To me this looks like a QA issue which should be completed way before certification.. Or correct me if I am wrong.

Did you guys actually submit your ROM for certification or you are simply putting the blame on Google for the delay??

ZioArturone likes this.
  8. wistern
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2015

wistern , Mar 28, 2015 :
    There are 5 million other ROMs you can try in the meantime (including CM12). Think of this time as an opportunity to try out a ROM that you otherwise wouldn't.

If you really imagine it will make such a huge a difference upon your life - sell your OPO and buy a Nexus. Your incessant forum whining will not be missed!

9. lanxinger
    Froyo Mar 28, 2015

lanxinger , Mar 28, 2015 :
    I don't have any problems with the update taking time. However, it is very unprofessional to provide a self imposed deadline on multiple occasions and then not keep a single one. Makes you look really bad as a company. Don't think you can afford that quite yet. "pride comes before a fall ... "

10. olivijay
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2015

olivijay , Mar 28, 2015 :
    we should stop discussing on this thread anymore. they wont speed up there process nor will they give an exact date..

11. sudhakarjha

sudhakarjha , Mar 28, 2015 :
    Fanboy spotted. Point me to a single ROM which has acceptable bugs.

12. mos2566
    Froyo Mar 28, 2015

13. stratus84
    Donut Mar 28, 2015

SpicedCrusher likes this.
  14. mebj
    Froyo Mar 28, 2015

mebj , Mar 28, 2015 :
    I have a hard time understanding all angry comments about OxygenOS release dates etc. Anyone that owns a One+ has a great phone for the price, it is fit for the purpose and it will not be significantly better or different with any other version of Android.
    I paid for a working smartphone using the Cyanogenmod dialect of Android and this is what was delivered including updates. Normally one gets what you pay for but compared to other premium smartphones the One+ owner has received more and I hope One+ can continue to deliver that.
    In that perspective the delivery details of OxygenOS are of little significance, the phone is working as promised as is.

15. Mishti
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2015

Mishti , Mar 28, 2015 :
    Dude, u may be right at ur point but isn't it wrong to create a false hope???

ppl are frustrated coz of the promise being made not coz of anything else!!!

avinashmakam and ZioArturone like this.
  16. asselsm
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2015

asselsm , Mar 28, 2015 :
    Having just moved from a Nexus 4 running Lollipop to the OnePlusOne I have to say I am in no hurry for the move to CM12. There are some nice things in Lollipop but nothing worth breaking out the pitchforks and torches for. Did OnePlus mishandle the release date, yes. Did they mishandle communicating how to get eligibility for a free phone, yes. But if they can get these ROMs in good shape then it us worth the wait. This is what matters most, a stable phone that doesn't crash when you look at it sideways.

17. edgehab
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2015

edgehab , Mar 28, 2015 :
    I
    I think you should buy a Samsung phone...

botturgec likes this.
  18. BorisTheSpider
    Froyo Mar 28, 2015

BorisTheSpider , Mar 28, 2015 :
    CM11 + KitKat or CM12 + Lollipop or Oxigen + Lollipop, are biggest the different performances of the OPO in the 3 cases?

19. rajesh.riims

rajesh.riims , Mar 28, 2015 :
    Kitkat Vs Loplipop is for sure...still needs to see CM12 + L vs OxyOS + L differences :)

20. mebj
    Froyo Mar 28, 2015

mebj , Mar 28, 2015 :
    I have had several (and converted them all to Cyanogenmod), this is one of the reasons why I like the One+