2. zarathmoxis
    Froyo Mar 27, 2015

Attached Files:

3. apakalin
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2015

4. chadbartley
    Froyo Mar 27, 2015

chadbartley , Mar 27, 2015 :
    My thoughts exactly. Looks like there'll be two one plus posted on eBay. I can only imagine the debacle when they release the two!

5. joao.abreu
    Eclair Mar 27, 2015

joao.abreu , Mar 27, 2015 :
    I won the bet: OxygenOS will always be lauched "Next month" until the launch of OnePlus 2, that should be 2nd/3rd quarter 2015, or maybe 4th quarter or maybe somewhere around 2016 if OnePlus can survive to this flop.

6. recruta1
    Froyo Mar 27, 2015

7. Turtlebunny
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2015

adlibitum likes this.
  8. paul_1991
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2015

9. cyablo
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2015

cyablo , Mar 27, 2015 :
    Who said you get a free Phone?

adlibitum likes this.
  10. AFP
    KitKat Mar 27, 2015

AFP , Mar 27, 2015 :
    Maybe OnePlus, wait the next device for rollout Lollipop :D:D:D:D

Deactivated User and adlibitum like this.
  11. pbergonzi
    KitKat Mar 27, 2015

pbergonzi , Mar 27, 2015 :
    So does that mean you will wait until the very last minute and tell them you can't contact them yet because you need to ensure the quality of the won phones?
    I am glad you have decided to be transparent with us, however that decision should have been made in place of the promise to deliver--then there would not be a broken promise to deliver. Sadly, it does not promote your cause to have waited so long to inform us--it makes you seem like BS'ers..., something a young, upstart company really would do well to avoid--it trivializes us, and makes us seem undeserving of your respect--the respect that comes of honesty.
    Again however, that you are speaking about it now indicates you are moving in the right direction.

12. itssmee1
    Froyo Mar 27, 2015

itssmee1 , Mar 27, 2015 :
    This is pathetic on so many levels. Constant promises that were/are never met by the company. I don't mind waiting for the updates, but it annoys me that the company makes promises that it can't keep. It's even more pathetic when OEM's like Samsung/HTC/LG had already pushed out updates for their respective phones, and OEM's are supposed to take longer. Get your sh*t together One Plus because eventually, your users, like myself, will leave for your competition.

13. Alimente
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2015

Alimente , Mar 27, 2015 :
    you know if you have been OPO-ed! :p

(new entry on a dicionary: opoed = somekind of surprised betraying) :D

Mrreed98, adlibitum, kadowson and 3 others like this.
  14. MiguelH
    Honeycomb Mar 27, 2015

adlibitum likes this.
  15. ashishjena
    Honeycomb Mar 27, 2015

ashishjena , Mar 27, 2015 :
    No preview,No teaser and they want us to believe them.Am not buying this excuse @Helen ,just accept that you messed up with customer expectation rather than launching a new product like Drone seriously ?

adlibitum likes this.
  16. rockinfuture
    Donut Mar 27, 2015

rockinfuture , Mar 27, 2015 :
    Well its a disheartening news that Oxygen OS has not been released but I am sure that team OnePlus must have some pretty good reasons to delay it. @Helen, will be looking forward for your daily updates.

17. captsakis
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2015

captsakis , Mar 27, 2015 :
    Purchase 5 devices, but I see that manufacturers are not very confidence as to the future support of their customers.
    No serious manufacturer will not be exposed in the eyes of its customers.
    VERY disappointed with their past situation, and I fear for the future response.
    I'm seriously not reorder the Device

18. sbenson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 27, 2015

19. jochemdrost
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2015

jochemdrost , Mar 27, 2015 :
    I'm sorry to say, but i also am a little bit dissapointed.

One of the major pro's for buying this phone was the support from Cyanogen and theire, alsmost, fast updates!

In the beginning this was certainly the case, but this is just dissapointing. I am still looking forward to the CM12 update, but if it will take another month, I wil be out.

adlibitum likes this.
  20. hayt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 27, 2015