[Submitted] Android 10.0.1 update feedback

1. sidmakadia
    Donut Oct 15, 2019

sidmakadia , Oct 15, 2019 :
    Title Android 10.0.1 update feedback
    Device OnePlus7 Software Version O2 Stable 191007
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description 1- New navigation gesture is slighlty bit laggy, but i hope you fix in the next update. 2- Game space is great but please add feature to hide the game icon in the app drawer because it appears both in game space app as well as in the app drawer. 3- battery life is good. 4- Camera quality is improved from 10.0.0 update. 5- And please provide customization option for the new android 10 navigation gesture like :- - increase or decrease the sensitivity of back gesture - Area occupied by back gesture because it seems difficult to open the menu in play store and many other app where we have to swipe left to open the drawer. - also if possible to deactivate any one side of back gesture so that the problem above i mention is solved. -Please give an option to remove the google in built file manager app because it is of no use, and make the oneplus file manager app default i really like that one. -overall Ui smoothness is good but there is still a room for improvement in that area as it is
    Any other comments
    1- New navigation gesture is slighlty bit laggy, but i hope you fix in the next update.
    2- Game space is great but please add feature to hide the game icon in the app drawer because it appears both in game space app as well as in the app drawer.
    3- battery life is good.
    4- Camera quality is improved from 10.0.0 update.
    5- And please provide customization option for the new android 10 navigation gesture like :-
    - increase or decrease the sensitivity of back
    gesture
    - Area occupied by back gesture because it seems difficult to open the menu in play store and many other app where we have to swipe left to open the drawer.
    - also if possible to deactivate any one side of back gesture so that the problem above i mention is solved.
    -Please give an option to remove the google in built file manager app because it is of no use, and make the oneplus file manager app default i really like that one.
    -overall Ui smoothness is good but there is still a room for improvement in that area as it is still not as smooth as android 9.

S1511181212139 likes this.
  2. Q1571310007390
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2019

3. preeti1607
    Froyo Oct 18, 2019

preeti1607 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I really appreciate bringing in android 10 this early to our phones. Overall experience is great. however there are a few important things to be noted.

Please bring back the option to hide the notch, I feel like I'm using a oppo / Vivo phone. the entire reason why people like me go for OnePlus is for the class it provides. OnePlus 7 being my second phone from OnePlus.

secondly, landscape mode nav bar gesture is a real hit or miss. I was barely able to get it to work most of the times. same goes to hidden space at times.

last but not the least. Games like call of duty are crashing a lot. if anyone else is facing this concern, please update this post.

please do note that I did a factory reset as this is a huge update over the previous version of the OS. cleared cache from recovery mode as well. battery life seems to be great as well. hope this gets noticed.

Thank you

4. Syed_Akheel
    Donut Oct 19, 2019

5. flyergd
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

6. Mohd_Rakin
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

Mohd_Rakin , Oct 20, 2019 :
    last version more faster and less bugs but the Android 10.0.1 got a lot of bugs and make the software slow
    please fixed this problems and im a big fan of OnePlus

7. S1560590344945
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

8. PratyushNataraj
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

PratyushNataraj , Nov 25, 2019 :
    Ever since I shifted to 10.0.1 I have been having issues with apps such as Instagram and Snapseed. When I try to add a photo to the said apps the gallery doesn't appear and the app crashes. When I tried to add a screen shot to this post the same happened. Has anyone else been having the same problem?

9. SHIBILJAFER
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

SHIBILJAFER , Dec 1, 2019 :
    issues with the latest Android version.

1. screen flickering when phone is locked and display on.
    2. image/video apps crashing, not responding.
    3. auto brightness adjustment not proper. can't use the phone in dark conditions since the brightness is reduced to the least and have to be adjusted manually.
    4. slow fingerprint scanner response
    5. phone heats up enormously during app crashes and needs to be rebooted and cache cleared.