Android 10 Fastboot not detected A/B boot slot

1. xnegra80
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

xnegra80 , Sep 22, 2019 :
    help so i got android 10 on my op7p. There were some magisk modules that caused a bootloop. But i cant uninstall those modules without twrp. So i decided to flash twrp into a boot slot via fastboot. then, i set the active-slot to that. but then I still don't get twrp idk why. Now, I can get into fastboot but my pc doesnt detect it, I cant boot into the system either. The only thing my pc detects is when i power the phone off and plug it in, it automatically boots into the unlocked bootloader screen and gets stuck in there. PC detectes an "unknown usb mass storage device". HELP!!!

I'm sure my drivers are fine cuz i messed up because of fastboot. Is it becasue of the boot slots? Is there a way to get around this. I can't get into qualcomm download mode cuz this is not a hard brick.

2. NeoDrakkon
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2019

NeoDrakkon , Sep 22, 2019 :
    With Android 9 (or 8 I dont remember) the Google changed how installations are made

Now you have a AB systems, this means that, first you need to send the TWRP zip to your phone
    Then you need to install TWRP from ABD
    And then you open TWRP and install the ZIP file using AB method over your TWRP

This will install correctly the TWRP

I have a small tutorial how to make this correctly (but I can't access my personal computer right now)